Solved Custom World Names for Nether and End

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BrandonHopkins, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BrandonHopkins

Hey Hi Bukkit Ppl,

So what I was wondering is how to give my Nether and The End some custom names. I'm currently building a small server for my YouTube peeps and was wondering this.

Main world name: Earth

So the Nether and End worlds are names to "Earth_nether" and "Earth_the_end". How would I make it so that they are named, for example, Hell and End?

Sum 1 help pls

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  2. use mutiverse. its meant to allow you to have more than 1 "earth" so to speak, but it could be used in this context too.
    once you install it, you can use /mvm set alias earth_nether hell and /mvm set color hell red.
    then use /mvtp hell to go there. you will need to grant permissions to use the /mvtp command though.

3. Offline

BrandonHopkins

Ill give it a try now :)

4. this won't change the names as the appear in your server folder, only as players see them in-game. by default, it also adds a prefix to the chat with the name of the world the user is in, this can be disabled in the config though.

BrandonHopkins likes this.
  5. Offline

BrandonHopkins

@JamiePhonic

Thank you very much it mostly worked. The "/mvm set alias Earth_nether Hell" didn't work but when I traveled to the world (/mvtp Earth_nether) and used "/mvm set alias Hell" it worked good! Also think you from bringing up the color thing ;)

2013-06-23_15.01.45.png

SOLVED [diamond]

6. i think the alias command is a bit wonky, it might want the alias as /mvm set alias hell earth_nether
    anyway, glad its fixed :)

BrandonHopkins likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.