Custom UHC

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by FoxOutTheBox, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FoxOutTheBox

Plugin category: Ultra HardCore (UHC)

Minecraft version: 1.13.2

Suggested name: MysticUHC

What I want: I am looking for a custom UHC plugin that has a shrinking border which you are able to set the size and time it takes to shrink. A scoreboard which shows how close your teammate is and their health, the time left till the next episode, and the border size. I would also like it that when the game starts, the teams get spawned into a 1x1 glass box, and the countdown starts and when it ends they fall out of the glass box and have invincibility for 30 seconds. If there is a way to make it that the boxes spawn randomly and only the amount of teams that are playing is how many boxes there are, and they cannot spawn above water. I also want the players to drop their heads when killed by another player, and they can eat the head and it acts as a normal golden apple. The UHC games MUST be cut clean! Also beside the floating names above the players I would like it to show a heart emoji and their health.

Ideas for commands:
    /uhc start - Starts the UHC game
    /uhc stop - Force stops the UHC game
    /uhc teams OR /teams - Opens a GUI to choose which team. Teams will be auto generated and the amount of players on a team can be set in the config and the colors of the teams can also be set in the config.
    /pregen [seed] - Pre-generates the world the UHC will be held in.

When I'd like it by: In the next month or two

2. Offline

Chr0mosom3

@FoxOutTheBox, this plugin seems very hard to do and required much skill and determination. I think you would be better off looking at existing UHC plugins or you are gonna have to wait a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.