Custom Trails

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by bubba22701, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bubba22701

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name: Trails

What I want: I would like there to be a plugin where there is a simple trail following a player. These trails would be colored particle effects that follow the players feet when they walk/run/fly. In the config you could add, customize, and lengthen different trails. I want the trails to be flat and follow the player on the ground. Regular minecraft colors codes would be nice.

Ideas for commands: /trail on, /trail off

Ideas for permissions: trail.blue, trail.orange, trail.yellow, etc.

When I'd like it by: This Week

2. Offline

MightyOne

Do you already have an idea what should be customisable in fhe config and how?

3. Offline

Axel_01

4. Offline

bubba22701

It would be exactly like that @Axel_01, just instead of the trail being a broken blocks effect, it would be more of a particle effect like redstone dust but different colors.
    I would like to have the trail length, color, and effect @MightyOne. Maybe the effect could be different for some trails like fire, block breaking, etc. But I mainly want a redstone effect that is different colors. For instance a blue redstone trail, or a yellow redstone trail. Another thing that would be cool is adding different colors and patterns to trails in the config. Possibly have a trail that goes from red to white to blue for example.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.