Custom Survival Games Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by killyouslow, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Offline

killyouslow

Hi My Ingame name is kill you slow, what i want is very simple

i would like a Survival games plugin that is compatible with this ingame stats plugin:

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/hyperstats/

what i DONT want: i dont want a survivalgames plugin with a built in stats display, i just want a survival games plugin that will work with the ingame stats display plugin i already have =]

any chance i could get someone to make one?

and if theres already something like this that will work hand in hand with the plugin mentioned, can someone please point me in that direction?

thank you and happy holidays =]

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

killyouslow And in which way do you want it compatible then?

3. Offline

killyouslow

okay soo heres the thing, most survival games plugins use webstats,

the plugin im using for ingame stats just displays the players kills / deaths on the right hand side of the screen,

i want a survival games plugin that will work hand in hand with my ingame stats plugin,

soo what im saying is i want the deaths / kills you get in survival games to be recorded using the ingame stats plugin i have, and NOT web stats or a Built in stat recording system,

i dont understand how i could be anymore clear than that?

i want a survival games plugin that will work with my ingame stats plugin

if anyone can help me with this please lemme know =]

#Suvival games plugin that WORKS with Hyperstats EN :3

4. Online

5. Offline

killyouslow

im in the plugins request section arent I ? i am requesting it

#Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by killyouslow, Yesterday at 7:37 AM.

im not asking anyone to "break the mold" im just looking for any decent SG plugin that will work with HyperStats

6. Online

What I mean: you could ask the original developer of some SG plugin to add HyperStats support.
    SG plugins are huge to code, barely happens that people do that on this forum, and modifying plugins isn't allowed

7. Offline

killyouslow

any idea of a existing plugin that might tailor to my needs? im pretty sure the makers of the sg plugin i have in mind aren't excepting tickets =/

8. Online

Nothing ventured nothing gained

9. Offline

killyouslow

if your implying that i havent looked high and low for a plugin like this, with your statement " Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" well then tim tower you got me all wrong,

im here pretty much on a last ditch effort

this also isnt the fisrt time ive wrote a request like this, this is probably my 3rd in the last 2 months !

10. Online

Did you already asked the devs of the other plugin to add Hyperstats then?
    And BTW: aren't the kills already being recorded?

11. Offline

killyouslow

yes i just said that theyre not accepting tickets. and yes the plugin uses Webstats, but if you listened to me at all, i dont want to use webstats. i dont have the money to set up a MySQL.

12. Offline

AndyMcB1

13. Offline

killyouslow

@ AndyMCB1 i clicked on the link you posted but it sent me to No wheres ville =P

14. Online

15. Offline

killyouslow

Tim tower, ive been at this for a loooong time, ive wrote countless comments on virtually ALL of the SG plugins pages -_-

is there really nothing anyone can do for me???

this one doesnt work either http://forums.bukkit.org/search/29078212/

whats it for anyway?

16. Online

I don't ever make minigames
    And I don't really get what you want either, don't get the difference that this would make, the kills get logged anyways
    And to show that this is only your second thread, less then a month ago

AndyMcB1 likes this.
  17. Offline

killyouslow

tim Tower, the difference is all SG plugins log kills/deaths for MySQL web data base, for people that cant afford a personal website thats kind of a problem,

also how would you know this is only my 2nd post???

ill have you know i lost my account details and had to re-register soo your probably looking at something from my new account, also id like to make a point that looking for my old posts just to correct me is pretty irrelevant,

finally id like to add:

Not everyone wants to use a webstats data base, MySQL, also hardly Any Sg plugins give details as to the steps for setting up such data bases...

creating a SG plugin that will work with a few basic ingame stats recording plugins would be pretty beneficial to a lot of people out there in this community !

anyone out there serious about helping me and possibly, a lot of people with this?

18. Offline

AndyMcB1

killyouslow Ma'am, why don't you want to use MySQL? It's really not that bad and fairly easy to configure.

19. Online

killyouslow The SG plugins log it to their own files AND still let the events get through to all of the other plugins if I am not mistaking.
    HyperStats is for global logging, not just for 1 plugin.
    And I click on your name, then "find all started threads"
    And it is the task of those stats plugins to add support, not for us to modify both plugins to let them work together

20. Offline

killyouslow

@ AndyMCB1 I could have sworn setting up MySQL costs money?

and tim Tower soo your saying that the problem doesnt lye with any SG plugin is a non compatibility issue with Hyperstats itself?

im pretty sure the reason why hyperstats doesnt pick up the kills / deaths in all sg plugins ive ever tryed is BECUASE The SG plugins intercepts the kills/deaths and logs it to their own files,

anywho somethings not right here, and if your saying that SG plugins supposedly share these events with other plugins than why cant i find a ingame stats plugin that will record the SG plugin's Kill/death events.

if you know of a ingame stats plugin that will catch these events then be a good neighbor and direct me to it ! pweeeze

21. Online

killyouslow One of those plugins need to be modified to let this work, since we are not allowed to do that they need to do that themselves.
    What plugin are you using anyways?

22. Offline

killyouslow

kk im gonna post a few links then and i hope this doesnt get me in trouble =/

survival games plugin id prefer to use : http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/survival-games/

ingame stats recording plugin id prefer to use : http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/hyperstats/

ways to contact me :

via Enjin : http://brutalplayground.enjin.com/profile/7808037

via Skype: KILL YOU SLOW (american not the brazilian on)

please please i hope i didnt break any rules just now !!! only posted this to help further describe my situation

23. Offline

thomas15v

killyouslow timtower
    Not sure we need a modification for this. Survival games API calls an event when a player dies. If we just made a small plugin that calls a fake death event. that hyperstats plugin thingy will possibly react on that. And update his configuration.

24. Online

25. Offline

thomas15v

killyouslow have fun XD. Everything is fixed. If you have any problems with other plugins you can report it. I will fix it ;).
    Just install this plugin. You don't need to remove anything else.
    code (open)

Code:java
    1. package SGHyperStatsFix;
    3. import org.bukkit.entity.Player;
    4. import org.bukkit.event.EventHandler;
    5. import org.bukkit.event.Listener;
    6. import org.bukkit.event.entity.PlayerDeathEvent;
    7. import org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerRespawnEvent;
    8. import org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin;
    9. import org.mcsg.survivalgames.api.PlayerKilledEvent;
    11. public class Main extends JavaPlugin implements Listener {
    13. @Override
    14. public void onEnable() {
    15. getServer().getPluginManager().registerEvents(this, this);
    16. super.onEnable();
    17. }
    19. @EventHandler
    20. public void PlayerKilledEvent(PlayerKilledEvent event){
    21. Player player = event.getPlayer();
    22. PlayerDeathEvent playerDeathEvent = new PlayerDeathEvent(player, null, 0 , "");
    23. PlayerRespawnEvent playerRespawnEvent = new PlayerRespawnEvent(player, player.getLocation(), false);
    24. getServer().getPluginManager().callEvent(playerDeathEvent);
    25. getServer().getPluginManager().callEvent(playerRespawnEvent);
    26. }
    27. }

SGHyperStatsFix.zip

Attached Files:

26. Offline

killyouslow

OMFG i think i love you soo much right now =P

Ill give this try THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

can i Pm you if i run into any probs?

27. Offline