Filled Custom SignShop

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Rakinare, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    I converted the Language system. I just don't have the nerve to translate it again, so it would be great if you could do parts of that. The file is this:
    Messages.properties (open)

Code:
    # You need to use '' (double quotes) instead of ' (single quote)
    # Color codes are supported with the '&' sign
    # Placeholder are indicated with {<number>}. You can switch the order and they are explained over their occurence
    # You can specify some other information behind the number in the placeholders. Look here: https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/text/MessageFormat.html

# Send if the console tries to execute a player only command.
    must\ be\ player= &cSorry, but you must be a player.
    # Send if you have no permission
    no\ permission= &c&lHey! &8You don''t have permission to do this.

# Send if the username is not known
    username\ unknown= &cThe username is unknown.
    # Send if the name of the world is unknown. 0 ==> The name of the world the user entered
    world\ not\ valid= &cThe world &6{0} &cis unknown.
    # Send if no region hook could be found, but you tried to access a feature that needed it.
    no\ region\ hook\ found= &cNo region hook (e.g. WorldGuard) found.
    # Send if there is no region with the given name. 0 ==> The thing the user entered
    region\ not\ valid= &cThe region ''&6{0}&c'' is not known.
    # Send if there is no role with the given name
    role\ not\ valid= &cThe role ''&6{0}&c'' is not valid. Permitted are &6Member &cand &6Owner&c.
    # Send if a player was granted rights for a region. 0 ==> The user, 1 ==> The role, 2 ==> The region name, 3 ==> The world
    added\ region= &2Made &6{0} &2a &6{1} &2of the region &6{2} &2in world &6{3}&2.

# Send if the time is not in the right format. 0 ==> The thing the user entered
    time\ not\ valid= &cThe time you entered &8({0})&c is not valid.
    # Send if a player has been banned. 0 ==> The player name, 1 ==> The duration of the ban, 2 ==> The reason
    banned\ player= &2Banned &c{0} &2for &8{2} &2for &6{1}&2.

# Send if a boolean is not valid. 0 ==> The thing the user entered
    boolean\ not\ valid= &c''&6{0}&c''is no valid boolean.
    # Send if an user was created. 0 ==> The user name
    created\ user= &2Created the user ''&6{0}&2''.

# Send if a profile was deleted. 0 ==> The name of the profile
    deleted\ profile= &cDeleted the profile &4{0}&c.

# Send when the language files were reloaded
    reloaded\ language\ files= &2Language files have been reloaded. If no error is in the console maybe even successful.

# Send when the language was set. 0 ==> The new language
    language\ set= &2The language was set to &6{0}&2.

# Send when you are not logged in, but try to use a feature you need to be logged in for
    not\ logged\ in= &cYou are not logged in.
    # Send if you logged out
    logged\ out= &2You successfully logged out!

# Send when you performed a password lookup. 0 ==> The name, 1 ==> The current password
    password\ lookuped= &2The password for ''&6{0}&2'' is ''&8{1}&2''.

# Send to inform the player about someones' balance. 0 ==> The player name, 1 ==> The balance
    balance\ inform\ message= &a{0} &2has &6{1,number,$0.##}&2.
    # Send when the input is not a double
    not\ a\ double= &c''&4{0}&c'' is not a double.
    # Send when the money was set/given/taken. 0 ==> The player name, 1 ==> The balance
    money\ set\ message= &2Set &6{0}&2''s money to &6{1,number,$0.##}&2.
    money\ give\ message= &2Gave &6{0} &6{1,number,$0.##}&2.
    money\ take\ message= &cTook &6{1,number,$0.##} &cfrom &6{0}&c.

# Send when the player has not enough money. 0 ==> The money still needed.
    not\ enough\ money= &cYou need another &6{0}&c.
    # Send when you paid somebody money. 0 ==> The player name, 1 ==> The amount
    paid\ money= &2You paid &6{1,number,$0.##}&2 to &a{0}&2.
    # Send if you received money
    received\ money= &a{0} paid you &6{1,number,$0.##}&2.

# Send when you removed a region. 0 ==> player name, 1 ==> Region name, 2 ==> World name
    removed\ region= &cRevoked &4{0}&c''s rights for the region &4{1} &cin world &4{2}&c.

# Send if it is not your region, but you try to modify it somehow
    not\ your\ region= &cThis is not your region!
    # Send if the region has been sold. 0 ==> The region name, 1 ==> The selling price
    sold\ region= &2Sold the region ''&6{0}&2'' for &6{1,number,$0.##}&2.

# Send if you replaced your own password. 0 ==> The old password, 1 ==> The new one
    replaced\ own\ password= &2Changed password from ''&8{1}&2'' to ''&6{1}&2''.
    # Send if you don't have a space in your login message and therefore either don't entered a password or your name.
    # Only applies to admins, as they can change every profiles password
    replace\ password\ may\ no\ profile\ given= &cYou are an admin and therefore need to enter your name too.
    # Send if you replaced the password if somebody else. 0 ==> The other player, 1 ==> The old password, 2 ==> The new password
    replaced\ others\ password= &2Replaced the password for ''&6{0}&2''. Old one was ''&8{1}&2'' to ''&6{1}&2''.

# Send when you set the playtime for a user. 0 ==> The player name, 1 ==> The playtime
    set\ playtime= &2The playtime for &6{0} &2was set to &8{1}&2.

# Send if the playtime is so low, that an alert should be send. 0 ==> The time they has left
    playtime\ amount\ warn\ message= &cYou have &6{0}&c playtime left!
    # Send to show the playtime for a user. 0 ==> The player name, 1 ==> The time they has left.
    show\ playtime\ for\ other\ user= &a{0} &2has &3{1} &2left.

# Send if you try to unban an ubanned player
    player\ not\ banned= &cThe player is not banned
    # Send if you unbanned a player. 0 ==> The player name
    unbanned\ player= &2Unbanned the player &6{0}&2.

# The lines of the sign, after it is a buy sign. 0 ==> The region name, 1 ==> The price of the region
    buy\ sign\ line\ 1= &c&l[Buy]
    buy\ sign\ line\ 2= &6{0}
    buy\ sign\ line\ 3= &6{1,number,$0.##}
    buy\ sign\ line\ 4=

# If you successfully logged in. 0 ==> The player name
    login\ complete= &6Welcome &3{0}&6, nice to meet you!
    # If an admin logged in. 0 ==> The player name
    admin\ logged\ in= &a[&3&lJ.A.R.V.I.S.&a] &8&k... &8Granting &a{0} &8operator rights &k...

# If you already own the region you want to buy
    already\ owns\ region= &cYou already own this region.
    # If you bought a region. 0 ==> The region name, 1 ==> The price
    bought\ region= &2You bought the region ''&6{0}&2'' for &6{1,number,$0.##}&2.

# The first line of the buy sign. Must be equal to this (ignoring case) to register it as a BuySign
    sign\ line\ 1= [BuyRegion]
    # Send when you created a buy sign. 0 ==> The region name, 1 ==> The price
    created\ buy\ sign= &2Created a Buy sign for region ''&6{0}&2'' for &6{1,number,$0.##}&2.

# Send if you are banned (and you try to login again). 0 ==> The left ban time, 1 ==> The reason
    banned\ message= &cYou are banned for &4{0}&c for ''&6{1}&c''!
    # Send if you have no playtime left and try to join the server. 0 ==> The time until the playtime resets
    no\ playtime\ left= &cYou have no playtime left!\n&cResetting in &6{0}&c.
    # Send if the password is incorrect
    password\ incorrect= &cThe password is incorrect!

# The usage for the Login system.
    login\ usage= &6Please log in: <&3Name&6> <&3Password&6>

# ====== COMMANDS ======

subCommandCreate\ name= Create
    subCommandCreate\ keyword= create
    subCommandCreate\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles create <&6name&c> <&6password&c> <&6is operator&c> <&6world to spawn at (first time)&c>
    subCommandCreate\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Creates a new profile.
    subCommandCreate\ pattern= create|add

subCommandDelete\ name= Delete
    subCommandDelete\ keyword= delete
    subCommandDelete\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles delete <&6name&c>
    subCommandDelete\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Deletes a profile.
    subCommandDelete\ pattern= delete|del|remove|rem

subCommandLookupPassword\ name= Lookup password
    subCommandLookupPassword\ keyword= lookupPassword
    subCommandLookupPassword\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles lookupPassword <&6name&c>
    subCommandLookupPassword\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Looks up the password for a profile.
    subCommandLookupPassword\ pattern= lookupPassword|getPassword

subCommandSetPassword\ name= Set password
    subCommandSetPassword\ keyword= setPassword
    subCommandSetPassword\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles setPassword <&6password&c> &8{0}
    subCommandSetPassword\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Sets the password for you or the profile specified.
    subCommandSetPassword\ pattern= changePassword|setPassword

subCommandBan\ name= Ban
    subCommandBan\ keyword= ban
    subCommandBan\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles ban <&6name&c> <&6duration&c> <&6reason&c>
    subCommandBan\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Bans a player for the duration specified.
    subCommandBan\ pattern= ban

subCommandUnban\ name= Unban
    subCommandUnban\ keyword= unban
    subCommandUnban\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles unban <&6name&c>
    subCommandUnban\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Unbans a player.
    subCommandUnban\ pattern= unban

subCommandLogout\ name= Logout
    subCommandLogout\ keyword= logout
    subCommandLogout\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles logout
    subCommandLogout\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Logs you out
    subCommandLogout\ pattern= logout|signout

subCommandSetPlaytime\ name= Set Playtime
    subCommandSetPlaytime\ keyword= setPlaytime
    subCommandSetPlaytime\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles setPlaytime <&6time&c>
    subCommandSetPlaytime\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Sets the playtime for the user.
    subCommandSetPlaytime\ pattern= setPlaytime|setTime

subCommandMoney\ name= Money
    subCommandMoney\ keyword= money
    subCommandMoney\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles money <&6action&c> <&6name&c> <&6amount&c>
    subCommandMoney\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Sets, takes or gives money to players. Can also show the balance.
    subCommandMoney\ pattern= money
    subCommandMoneySetKeyword= set
    subCommandMoneyGiveKeyword= give
    subCommandMoneyTakeKeyword= take
    subCommandMoneyBalanceKeyword= balance

subCommandPay\ name= Pay
    subCommandPay\ keyword= pay
    subCommandPay\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles pay <&6name&c> <&6amount&c>
    subCommandPay\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Let''s you pay money to others.
    subCommandPay\ pattern= pay

subCommandAddRegion\ name= Add Region
    subCommandAddRegion\ keyword= addRegion
    subCommandAddRegion\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles addRegion <&6name&c> <&6world&c> <&6region&c> <&6role&c>
    subCommandAddRegion\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Gives a user permission for a Region.
    subCommandAddRegion\ pattern= addRegion

subCommandRemoveRegion\ name= Remove Region
    subCommandRemoveRegion\ keyword= removeRegion
    subCommandRemoveRegion\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles removeRegion <&6name&c> <&6world&c> <&6region&c>
    subCommandRemoveRegion\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Revokes a user''s permission for a Region.
    subCommandRemoveRegion\ pattern= removeRegion

subCommandShowPlaytime\ name= Show Playtime
    subCommandShowPlaytime\ keyword= showPlaytime
    subCommandShowPlaytime\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles showPlaytime &8{0}
    subCommandShowPlaytime\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Let''s you see the playtime of you or another player.
    subCommandShowPlaytime\ pattern= showPlaytime|playtime

subCommandSellRegion\ name= Sell Region
    subCommandSellRegion\ keyword= sellRegion
    subCommandSellRegion\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles sellRegion <&6world&c> <&6region&c>
    subCommandSellRegion\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Sells a region for half the buying price.
    subCommandSellRegion\ pattern= sellRegion

subCommandHelp\ name= Help
    subCommandHelp\ keyword= help
    subCommandHelp\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles help
    subCommandHelp\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Shows the help
    subCommandHelp\ pattern= help

subCommandLanguageReload\ name= Language Reload
    subCommandLanguageReload\ keyword= langReload
    subCommandLanguageReload\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles langReload
    subCommandLanguageReload\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Reloads the language files
    subCommandLanguageReload\ pattern= langReload|reloadLang|languageReload|reloadlanguage

subCommandLanguageSet\ name= Set Language
    subCommandLanguageSet\ keyword= langSet
    subCommandLanguageSet\ usage= &cUsage: /inventoryprofiles langSet <&6language&c>
    subCommandLanguageSet\ description= &3&l{0}&8: &7Sets the current language
    subCommandLanguageSet\ pattern= langSet|setLang|languageSet|setLanguage

EDIT: This also means you should be able to use äöü and other chars. I think it is UTF-8 but don't quote me on that :D

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Thank you! :) Of course I'll do that. tomorrow is the last working day for this week, so I have time from there on to work on it :)

Edit:

Here we go! I hope I am correct, that "subCommandName\ pattern=" are aliases for a command?

Edit2: Could you please add a chat prompt that asks if a player really wants to sell his region also showing the price he gets? (unless you are going to remove the sellregion completely)

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  3. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Yes, you are correct with that assumption. It is a bit more powerful than just a comparison as it uses Regular expressions. Don't know if that is good or bad, but it works :D

I have some time now too (Brückentag, yay), so I will start to change the plugin. I should be able to implement what you want :)

Thanks for the translation!
    Just a(two) small thing(s), in "replaced\ others\ password" and "replaced\ own\ password" you used {1} twice. Also you can't access the playername in the latter, as changing your own password implies it is your account.

In Regular expressions (RegEx) you can seperate different things you want to match with "|". This just works in RegEx though. For the "subCommandMoney<Set|Give|Take|Balance>Keyword" keywords I didn't implement this system. Should I do that, or do you just want to remove the "|<english name>"? It wouldn't be much work to implement it, especially as I will rewrite that anyways.

4. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Haven't changed any numbers, just the translations inbetween. The double "{1}" were both in your original file :p

On "replaced\ own\ password" I have missread it. Changed the text inbetween.
    Updated the targets in both.

Changed the money commands back to english, as only I am going to use them anyways. No need to change to RegEx :)

Update Here.

5. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    You didn't see anything :D

Thanks!

Rakinare likes this.
  6. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Hey, just wanted to share the current progress. It has no region support and features without a command are most likely not implemented:
    • Help: Shows the help
    • Logout: Logs you out
    • Create: Creates a new profile.
    • Delete: Deletes a profile.
    • Money: Sets, takes or gives money to players. Can also show the balance.
    • Set Playtime: Sets the playtime for the user.
    • Show Playtime: Let's you see the playtime of you or another player.
    • Lookup password: Looks up the password for a profile.
    • Set password: Sets the password for you or the profile specified.
    The foundation for some more is already built, so that will be a bit faster.
    Language is implemented and it can now also save the XP the player has. Playtime is a lot nicer and the messages get send when they are appropiate.
    Java 8 is a blessing :p

So I need to do everything with regions, a few commands and probably some things I forgot right now.

EDIT: So, only regions left. Will see how that goes later.

EDIT 2: So, if I am right, just the selling is missing. Rest seems to work fine. Will do that tomorrow.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Rakinare likes this.
  7. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Sound nice! Thanks alot for taking the time to redo that all!

Edit: I totally forgot about the XP. Thanks for thinking of that!

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  8. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Hey, I think I am done with the basic features of IP (except Tab completion). Now it is time for you to test bugs :D
    Have you already used it outside of your test server? If yes, I will need to write a converter, because nearly the whole data structure has changed.
    You will need to definitely delete your whole folder, as language (updated, 6 keys or so), config and save files have changed.

It is NOT compatible with IPSignShop, I will tackle that now (Just rename the IPSS jar file to something like "IPSignShop.jar.disabled", so that it won't be loaded and no data will be lost). It shouldn't be much anyways. Also Tab completion is not implemented.
    It should be ^_^

Just wanted to give you a head start :p

Here is the link.

EDIT: Here is the link to the new IPSignShop which seems to be compatible. Wasn't much.

Rakinare likes this.
  9. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen
    Gonna try it out trough out the evening. Tested the old versions on my PC and the school's PC locally. On wednesday we get internet connection on the school's PC so I will get a Server until then and try it online.

Edit: There is no config file for IP.

I Al Istannen likes this.
  10. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Whoops. Will fix it. I will edit this post.

EDIT: Fixed it, is the same link, but here it is again. I forgot one line to call the save method... :D

Rakinare likes this.
  11. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Isn't that:

Code:
    # The Pattern for the duration. dd ==> Days, hh ==> hours, mm ==> Minutes, ss ==> Seconds, SS ==> Milliseconds
    duration pattern: "ddd hhh mmm sss"
    supposed to be:

Code:
    # The Pattern for the duration. dd ==> Days, hh ==> hours, mm ==> Minutes, ss ==> Seconds, SS ==> Milliseconds
    duration pattern: "dd hh mm ss"
    ?

12. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    The third one is there to actually be printed.
    So "dd hh mm ss" for 1 day 1 hour 1 minute and 1 second would be "1 1 1 1".
    "ddd hhh mmm sss" is "1d 1h 1m 1s".

13. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Oh right, I did not think about that, as "pattern" just means the actual format for me. Thought the rest would be added via the code.

Just noticed "/ip überweisen" (forgot what the english command for that was) is missing.

When using /ip sellregion, the exact position (which way it is turned) is not saved uppon being replaced. Would it be hard to add that?

A simple command that shows all regions that you own would be cool.

Sometimes when I restart the server and try to login to a profile I get instantly disconnected again:

"[21:39:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Rakinare lost connection: Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [21:39:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Rakinare left the game.
    "

Only happens on that one profile though. Problem is gone when deleting the profile and remaking it.

What I did:
    Some tests opening shops, buying/selling
    Buying a region and then selling it again.

It is the profile that I bought/sold the region with that has the problem of instant DCing.

Before with the disconnect:

Code:
    map:
      test2:
        ==: me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.players.Profile
        op: false
        password: test
        bannedUntil: 1462653835
        money: 99900.0
        name: test2
        xp: 0
        regionObjects: !!set {}
        items:
        - ==: org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack
          type: STONE
          amount: 30
          type: GRASS
          amount: 44
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        banReason: ''
        logoutLocation:
          ==: me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.util.LocationSerializable
          world: world
          x: 404.10664869011913
          y: 62.0
          z: 1978.3950560694109
          pitch: 22.650045
          yaw: -327.29977
      test:
        bannedUntil: 1462653832
        money: 95100.0
        name: test
        regionObjects: !!set
          ? ==: me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks.RegionHook$RegionObject
            role: OWNER
            regionID: grund1
            price: 0.0
            signLocation: null
          : null
          ? ==: me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks.RegionHook$RegionObject
            role: OWNER
            regionID: shop1
            price: 0.0
            signLocation: null
          : null
        items:
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        logoutLocation:
          x: 398.852639076442
          y: 62.5
          z: 1975.2673896400297
          pitch: 19.800053
          yaw: -3.1495056
      marco:
        op: true
        bannedUntil: 1462653808
        money: 0.0
        name: marco
        items:
          type: SIGN
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        logoutLocation:
          x: 397.9743549830766
          z: 1974.543173675327
          pitch: 19.500032
          yaw: -1.5425681E-5

After recreating:

Code:
    map:
      test2:
        bannedUntil: 1462653835
        money: 99900.0
        name: test2
        items:
          type: STONE
          amount: 30
          type: GRASS
          amount: 44
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        logoutLocation:
          x: 404.10664869011913
          y: 62.0
          z: 1978.3950560694109
          pitch: 19.950047
          yaw: -352.49973
      test:
        bannedUntil: 1462657460
        name: test
        items: []
        logoutLocation:
          x: 302.0
          y: 76.0
          z: 1741.0
          pitch: 0.0
          yaw: 0.0
      marco:
        op: true
        bannedUntil: 1462653808
        name: marco
        items:
          type: SIGN
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        - null
        logoutLocation:
          x: 397.9743549830766
          z: 1974.543173675327
          pitch: 16.950037
          yaw: -2.7000153

Edit: Could not be recreated by simply buying and selling a region. Still trying out what causes this.

Edit2: Recreated after some items from a shop were sold and bought to another profile. Then restarted server and new login was not possible.

14. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Format:
    Wanted to leave that up to you :) But you are right, documentation is something I could certainly improve.

ip überweisen:
    "/ip pay" in english and "/ip bezahlen" in german. Should be there :confused:

Facing:
    Ah, I wondered if you would notice the facing :p I can add that. Now that the things are saved where they should be it shouldn't be hard :p

Command list regions:
    Isn't that built into worldguard? Can do it if it is not.

Error:
    Are you able to find a bit longer/more detailed stacktrace in the latest.log (/logs/latest.log). Without it the error could be everywhere.

15. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Definitely has to do something with the shops.

What I did:
    logged into profile1
    created a shop
    logged out
    logged into profile2
    bought something from profile1's shop
    restarted server
    could not log into profile1 anymore (shop owner) - instant dc

Also just found this error:

Code:
    Could not call constructor 'public me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks.RegionHook$RegionObject(java.util.Map)' of class me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks.RegionHook$RegionObject for deserialization
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks.RegionHook$RegionObject.<init>(RegionHook.java:152) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeViaCtor(ConfigurationSerialization.java:96) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserialize(ConfigurationSerialization.java:133) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeObject(ConfigurationSerialization.java:195) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:35) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:182) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructSet2ndStep(BaseConstructor.java:394) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructSet2ndStep(SafeConstructor.java:153) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructSet(BaseConstructor.java:348) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructYamlSet.construct(SafeConstructor.java:444) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:182) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(BaseConstructor.java:373) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(SafeConstructor.java:147) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping(BaseConstructor.java:354) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructYamlMap.construct(SafeConstructor.java:489) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:26) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(BaseConstructor.java:373) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(SafeConstructor.java:147) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping(BaseConstructor.java:354) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructYamlMap.construct(SafeConstructor.java:489) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:26) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructDocument(BaseConstructor.java:141) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:127) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:450) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:369) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:54) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:184) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:130) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:179) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.players.ProfileManager.loadFromFile(ProfileManager.java:178) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.players.ProfileManager.<init>(ProfileManager.java:43) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.InventoryProfiles.onEnable(InventoryProfiles.java:48) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:292) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:346) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:403) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:368) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:323) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:241) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:506) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_73]
    [21:51:23] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not call constructor 'public me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks.RegionHook$RegionObject(java.util.Map)' of class me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks.RegionHook$RegionObject for deserialization
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks.RegionHook$RegionObject.<init>(RegionHook.java:152) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeViaCtor(ConfigurationSerialization.java:96) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserialize(ConfigurationSerialization.java:133) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeObject(ConfigurationSerialization.java:195) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:35) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructSet2ndStep(BaseConstructor.java:394) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructSet2ndStep(SafeConstructor.java:153) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructSet(BaseConstructor.java:348) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructYamlSet.construct(SafeConstructor.java:444) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructDocument(BaseConstructor.java:141) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:127) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:450) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:369) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:54) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:184) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:130) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:179) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.players.ProfileManager.loadFromFile(ProfileManager.java:178) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.players.ProfileManager.<init>(ProfileManager.java:43) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.InventoryProfiles.onEnable(InventoryProfiles.java:48) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:292) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:346) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:403) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:368) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:323) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:241) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:506) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_73]
    [21:51:23] [Server thread/INFO]: [InventoryProfiles] [Language] Language specified in config: 'de'.

Edit: Tried again, the /ip pay command is there. Just missing in /ip help :)

Edit2: Wasn't the shop, was actually adding a region to a profile. Working when it's live but not after restarting the server.

16. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Error is probably not in shops: "at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks"

Ok, I have about two possibilities for that:
    1. The world can be null. Do you use Mulitverse? I don't know when the world will be loaded, never needed that.
    2. The signLocation can be null. Did you add the rights for the regions via the command? From the profiles.yml you posted the signLocation seems to be null ("signLocation: null"). Will upload a fix.
    Here is the old link.

Rakinare likes this.
  17. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

I am using MultiWorld.

Error gone -> no more DCs -> fixed. Thanks!

18. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    No problem :)
    To the Pay command:
    Deutsch.png

English.png

Seems to work for me. Apart from that: The command help is dynamically generated from the commands. If you can use it, it should be in the help.

EDIT: I have added a SoftDepend, so that InventoryProfiles should be loaded after Multiworld. Might work, the error never occured, so there is no way to find out :D

19. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Either I am super blind or idk... It is there now.

I Al Istannen likes this.
  20. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Maybe I should order them alphabetically ;) I did actually. Yay
    I also added the sign facing direction. I am not sure, it might break your profile save. If it does, just add this line
    Code:
    signFacingDirection: DOWN
    WITH THE SAME SPACING as the one below.
    right under every one of these:
    Code:
    ==: me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.hooks.RegionHook$RegionObject
    Or just delete the file :p

About the list region. Does WorldGuard do what you want? If not, just reply and I will implement the command.

21. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

World Guard does list all regions. not just the ones you own.

Edit: Nvm, just found a permission that let's you only see regions you own.

22. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Oh, ok. I will implement the command.

EDIT: I have implemented it. You could delete the language files to get the new keys or just watch the error messages and fix them. I would suggest the first one.

Old Link.

Rakinare likes this.
  23. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

That's awesome, thanks alot! I think we are pretty much done with everything as far as I can think?
    If so, thanks again for your incredible help making my project possible. Because of you this is going to be great!
    If you wanna check the server out after the kids have started a little we can just keep writing via PM :)

Thanks so much for all of your effort!

24. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Yes, same for me. I hope I haven't skipped anything :p Maybe the gamemode of the player? Would be nice for you and prevent leaving the account in creative mode when you as an admin log out in creative. I will quickly do that and edit this post. I did. And it shouldn't break anything.

I wish you good luck with it! Nice to see somebody consider using a game there. Would have loved that as a smaller child ;)

I am not that into Minecraft anymore (owned it since Beta 1.8, so 2011) but I would love to hear how it turned out!

Glad I could help you, always a pleasure :)
    If you find any bugs or miss a feature, just send me a message somehow (PM works best, I guess. I will actually receive the notification. Alerts are a bit glitchy)!

EDIT: Here is the old link. It shouldn't break your profiles, but instead put the user into survival mode. After the first logout (leaving or command) the gamemode should be saved and restored.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Rakinare likes this.
  25. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Ah that's a good feature! I thought of that for a second but totally forgot it then again. Thank you! :)

As soon as I have any updates for you about the project or find any bugs (which I didn't encounter so far) I am gonna write a PM. Have a nice rest of the weekend! :)

26. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    I am looking forward to it!

You have a nice Sunday too!

cococow123 and Rakinare like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.