Custom Portal Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MeesterWaffles, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Offline

MeesterWaffles

The Request: My request is to have custom portals, with the actual portal block, ID: 90. If you try to make custom portals with the portal block, they just disappear, and you're left with nothing except an empty shell. This plugin would also have to be compatible with something like: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/portallink/

Some Background Info: Ever since I've owned my server, and from experimenting with nether portals on some other servers, they aren't very useful for factions or to make them a travel option. Even if there are plugins that you can make custom portals, they are not with the traditional portal block. ID: 90. I find that quite odd, and it really deducts from the overall polish of the game.

When it needs to be done: Ha, I could care less, you guys are awesome at this, and the people at Bukkit have always been friendly and responsive with plugin requests. So in other words, no specific date. -MeesterWaffles

Creative Bump...
    [cake] <--- Lie

dot

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016