Custom Player Kill Rewards/Killstreaks

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by U1S, Oct 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i want a plugin where you can put custom items as kill reward example in CratesPlus you put
    -'crate key <player> god 1'
    so the player who got the kill will get the item in his inventory.
    And now the killstreaks
    pretty much you would put the same thing exept the part where you have to put the how many kill in a row to get the item.
    And when you do /killstreaks or /killstreak OR /ks you would see the list how many kill you need to get for the reward and make the thing custom so i can make it like
    -----------------------
    Diamond: 1
    Golden apple:3
    5 Diamonds:5
    -----------------------
    And ect.
    So please if anyone can make this public for everyone it be very appreciated :D
    EDIT: I want atleast version 1.7.x - 1.8.x

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  2. Offline

Tango_

I can probably get this done today

3. If you could i'd appreaciate that and you should put it on spigot for public release or something like that also i'd be very happy :)

4. Offline

Tango_

Ok I got a question for you, you said "how many kills in a row". Does this mean that there is a time limit to get these kills in? Or should I just make it so they get the reward for the kills no mater how much time has passed.

Ok here is the link: DOWNLOAD
    Reply here or message me for any changes or help.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  5. No time limit exept if you want to make like a customizable time limit but i prefer no limit, also it resets the kills for the rewards everytime you die so you can get 3 kill streak die the again 3 kill and so on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.