Custom MMO Plugin!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by createelid, Nov 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

createelid

Hello there. I'm introducing one of my plugin ideas. "A MMO Plugin".
    I'm going to try and explain as easy and detailed as I can. Here goes.

Requested plugin name: "DungeonMMO"

So basically I'd like this plugin to consist of is the following:
    • A Configurable Monster Leveling System
    • A Configurable Monster Drops System
    • Classes
    • Item leveling system and custom enchants of your choice
    • Spells
    I'd quite like the item leveling system to allow levels up to 60 to inflict configurable amount of damage the more they level up.
    I'd quite like the monster leveling system to go up to 100 so I could make a "Boss dungeon" where there is a Level 100 EnderDragon flying where players can kill and gain a lot of rewards and after that they've completed the server and also the higher the monster level the more health it would have and the more damage it would inflict on players.
    I'd quite like the monster dropping system to allow monsters to drop gold ingots, gold blocks and gold
    SPELLS:
    MAGE:
    Double right click mouse - > Gravity bounce - Launches the opponent in the air by 3 blocks inflicting configurable damage.
    KNIGHT:
    Double right click mouse - > Atmospheric smash - Blocks are thrown in the air but not removed from the world and inflicts configurable damage to the opponent.
    ARCHER:
    Double right click mouse - > A wither appears when bow shoots and lasts for a configurable amount of time and inflicts a configurable amount of damage.

I'd quite like it if the classes were:
    • Knight
    The Only Class that can Ride a Horse.
    The Only Class that can Wear Chain Armour.
    The Only Class that can Use Swords.
    • Archer
    The Only Class that can Ride a Skeleton.
    The Only Class that can Wear Leather Armour.
    The Only Class that can Use Bows.
    • Mage
    The Only Class that can Ride a Witch.
    The Only Class that can Wear Gold Armour.
    The Only Class that can Use "Wands" Sticks.

Commands:
    None, I'd quite like to configure everything in a config not in game but I don't mind if you have enough time to make an in game editing system.
    Permissions:
    You choose.

If there is any more details I missed please tell me! Sorry for the complex request. I'm not sure if anyone can make this. But it's worth requesting just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.