Filled Custom Mining Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Patty_Mayo, Jul 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Patty_Mayo

Plugin category: Mining

Minecraft version: 1.15.2

Suggested name:
    WolfMining

What I want: I would like it to have placeable blocks that start off as black wool, that when mined has the chance to spawn into: iron ore, gold ore, emerald ore, diamond ore, lapis ore. redstone ore, coal ore or black wool. That would have the chance everytime the block is mined. I would like there to be a command to get the block that i can place that users can mine to get random ores. There will be a bunch in a cluster of the blocks.

Ideas for commands: /getmine /getminereload

Ideas for permissions: wolfmine.reload wolfmine.getmine

When I'd like it by: 2-4 weeks.

2. Offline

Newdel

Every black wool or special black wool?

3. Offline

Patty_Mayo

What do you mean? Like, when I run the command to get the block to place down the block that generates any of the ores with a random chance with a random chance of it being a black wool then once that black wool is mined it is replaced with any of the ores spawned with a random chance. The command to get the block that I can place in clusters in the warp I am going to have in my server would give me a Black Wool block named: Ore Spawn Block with the command: /getmine with the permission node: wolfmine.getmine

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  4. Offline

Newdel

I hope that's what you wanted: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fOklW0FKwSx1wPKeZwischFyWIPzOwgF/view?usp=sharing

5. Offline

Patty_Mayo

okay, I have found an issue with the mining thing... the ores do not regenerate after the black wool is mined then generates an ore, then once u break the first set of generated ores, it isn't spawning more / generating more ores

6. Offline

Newdel

Ooh okay, the block should get replaced after it's broken. Do you also want the blocks to work after a server restart?

7. Offline

Patty_Mayo

Yes I do want the blocks to work after a server restart. I don't want to have to replace the blocks like at all if there's not a bug with the blocks/plugin.

8. Offline

Newdel

Okay, I changed it. It's the same link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.