Custom Heads

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by xigsag, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xigsag

blockhead.JPG
    Hello.
    How is this done?

宜しくお願いします。

2. Offline

DSH105

I believe you are looking for Skull Heads:

Code:java
    2. ItemStack skull = new ItemStack(397, 1, (short) 3);
    3. SkullMeta meta = (SkullMeta) skull.getItemMeta();
    4. meta.setOwner(player.getName());
    5. skull.setItemMeta(meta);

3. Offline

DarkBladee12

xigsag I think that someone bought a Minecraft account and uploaded a skin with this head. Then they used the name of it for the SkullMeta^^ The names of these accounts are "MHF_ArrowUp", "MHF_ArrowDown", "MHF_ArrowLeft" and "MHF_ArrowRight", hope I could help you ;)

xigsag Here's an image of all the arrow heads (sorry for double post, but I can't edit my posts because of a bug <.<): [​IMG]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
    xigsag likes this.
  4. Offline

xigsag

DarkBladee12 Well, when I broke those heads, it flashed a skeleton head for a second, before turning into the arrow. Can you put custom head skins on just the player head block, or any head block (skeleton, zombie, wither)?

Anyways, this did help me. Thanks :)

5. Offline

DarkBladee12

xigsag Well this might occur, because the default head is the skeleton head and it just puts a player skin on it! And no it's not possible to put custom skins on heads without registering a Minecraft account and using its name :/

6. Offline

Garris0n

No, but these may help.

_DSH105_ likes this.
  7. Offline

DarkBladee12

Garris0n Ah cool, didn't know that Mojang made these accounts for map makers :D

8. Offline

Garris0n

Thank Marc_IRL :p

9. Offline

xigsag

DarkBladee12 Whoops, sorry, that's not what I meant. I meant, could you put player heads on just any type of skull block.

I didn't know you could put player heads on skeletons, withers and zombie heads as well.

Garris0n Oh, wow there's so many. Thanks for passing on this Marc_IRL person's post here :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  10. Offline

Garris0n

He works for Mojang :p He had gone on /r/minecraft and asked if people wanted him to do it and everybody said yes so he did.

11. Offline

xigsag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.