Custom Duel PvP Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by 10Cps_, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

10Cps_

Plugin category: PvP

Minecraft version: 1.7.10/1.8 Comp

Suggested name: ValPvP

What I want: I really need this plugin, so people can duel with custom stuff, etc. I really need that inventory thingy to choose either unranked or ranked queues, and I need ranked to be with ELO.

Just add 1vs1. I do not need 2vs2, etc...

Is anybody willing to try and make this?

Ideas for commands:
    /valpvp arena help - Shows Arena STAFF COMMANDS.
    /valpvp arena create - Creates an Arena
    /valpvp arena delete - Deletes An Arena
    /valpvp arena setspawn1 - Sets the spawn of the first person
    /valpvp arena setspawn2 - Sets the spawn of the second person
    /valpvp duelkit help - Shows DuelKit STAFF COMMANDS.
    /valpvp duelkit create - Creates a Duel Kit
    /valpvp duelkit editkit - Edits a Duel Kit
    /valpvp duelkit delete - Deletes a Duel Kit
    /valpvp duelkit ranked - Adds Duel Kit to RANKED
    /valpvp duelkit unranked - Adds Duel Kit to UNRANKED (I prefer if thats by default)
    /spectate %player% - Spectates a player match
    /elo %player% - Shows the ELO of the player
    /valpvp getitems - Gets the items (Ranked Sword, Unranked Sword, Leave waiting queue)
    Ideas for permissions:
    Member commands (To use the items) - valpvp.use
    Donator commands (To use elo and spectate) - valpvp.donor.use
    Staff commands (Create arena, kits, etc) - valpvp.staff.use

When I'd like it by: Would be amazing if could be possible till the 30th December

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  2. Offline

htmlman1

I can do this. Just one question, though - your request lists a permission that'll let donators "use Elo". Does this mean that nondonors won't get a ranking?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    10Cps_ likes this.
  3. Offline

10Cps_

@htmlman1 Yes they would, but ELO means that they do /ELO and see their ELO in chat on every Kit.

4. Offline

htmlman1

Quick status update to let you know that I haven't abandoned this project. Almost done, just need to finish up some aspects of kits and respawn handling.

5. Offline

10Cps_

@htmlman1 Great to hear back from you. Are you willing to do this for free as I don't buy online stuff? :/

6. Offline

htmlman1

I wasn't planning on asking payment for this particular project, so you've got nothing to worry about ;)

7. Offline

htmlman1

Okay, I've finished the first build of the plugin. Here's the download link:

All commands can be listed by typing /valpvp. I've implemented the permissions you asked for, and I've added a GUI system, both for kit editing and arena selection. To install the plugin, just drop it in your plugins/ folder and reload your server.

Hope this works for you! Contact me ASAP if there are any issues, questions, or additions that you'd like addressed.

8. Offline

10Cps_

Could you change the name of it please, as I do not want it as "ValPvP" as we changed the name of the server. Please change the commands to to "MultiPvP" so you'll just do /multipvp instead of /valpvp and the prefix should be set to "MultiMC"

9. Offline

htmlman1

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  10. Offline

levi_MC

Hey can you change that to GalaxyPvP for me to download :p you dont have to if its a waste of time ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.