Filled Custom Boss

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by coolman300011, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

coolman300011

Suggested name: Dungeon Boss

What I want: I would like a custom boss with special attacks and custom drops e.g. a water particle that is in a certain radius and deals damage to who ever is in it, a fire rod which shoots fire at the player and sets them on fire, and could the bosses have 2 special abilities

The bosses have a 3 day restock (in game time) and you have to defeat the easy boss 3 times to unlock the next boss so on until you reach legendary and you have unlocked all bosses

There a multiple dungeons and bosses i would like to have an Easy dungeon, a medium dungeon a hard dungeon and a legendary dungeon

Each dungeon has customisable loot that the boss drops so for easy you would get pretty bad loot then medium loot gets better and so on until legendary which has only 2 items and those 2 items will be op, but you have to collect the whole gear set and there is a random chance of getting each item so you cant just get the whole set after doing it 3 times you get a random chance of each item

These bosses have custom built dungeons that you have to fight through a whored of mobs to get to him. There are multiple dungeons with multiple bosses that have different types of attacks Each boss has a certain amount of health and a certain ability

Once you defeat the boss it drops a chest which contains your items that you have gotten from defeating the boss

FEEL FREE TO SUGEST ANY BOSSES AND THEIR ATTACKS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE

Bosses Open (open)

Type Of Bosses:
    Fire boss:

Fireball - Shoots a fireball which sets you on fire and deals damage on impact

Fire Circle - if you step in the circle of fire will set you on fire and deal damage if and while your in the circle

Water boss:

Water circle - the same as the fire circle but made of water

Water gun - shoots a water particle that follows you until your 15 blocks away from the boss and it deals damage on impact

Magic boss:

Magic Wand - Shoots a magic particle effect that has a random potion effect on impact and a random effect timer e.g. poison for 1 minute or instant damage

Invisibility - When the boss is low on health he uses this invisibility to regenerate a bit more health for 10 seconds

Summoner:

Summon minions - This attack summons a bunch of mobs with custom amour, swords and potion effects to attack you

Tanker - Summons a tank with half of the bosses health, less gear and a weaker attack damage He will fight for a minute while the boss regenerates health

Ideas for commands: /db reload - Reloads the plugin
    /db set - Sets the spawn for the boss
    /db create - Creates the dungeon boss you want
    /db delete - Deletes the dungeon boss you have recently spawned
    /db help - Shows the commands for Dungeon Boss
    /db list - List all the dungeon names and if it is available to fight
    /db place - Places the dungeon boss to the block you look at

Ideas for permissions: DungeonBoss.* - All permissions for this plugin
    DungeonBoss.set - Permission to set the dungeon bosses spawn
    DungeonBoss.create - Permission to create the dungeon boss
    DungeonBoss.place - Permission to place the dungeon boss
    DungeonBoss.list - Permission to list dungeons
    DungeonBoss.help - Permission to display help
    DungeonBoss.delete - Permission to delete dungeon bosses
    DungeonBoss.reload - Permission to reload the plugin

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. Offline

Jaackk

I believe you can do all this with Mythic Mobs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.