Custom Beacon

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jamespaige12, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Offline

jamespaige12

I know theres gotta be a plugin for this but i cant find it even in the plugin filter, i need a plugin to make a jump 5 speed 3 beacon so if someone could plz make / find one for me it would be great :D

2. Offline

Darkhand81

Is there an API for the beacon yet? I'd like to be able to spawn beacon light beams without a beacon, myself, but I'm not sure either can easily be done yet.

3. Offline

LaxWasHere

Client side.

4. Offline

StyL_TwisT

You cannot make this as a plugin because it affects the client side in the GUI, sorry.

5. Offline

jorisk322

What the TS requested is totally possible.

6. Offline

StyL_TwisT

TS?

7. Offline

steamyshiner

Thread Starter? Maybe? But in relation to the thread, you could make a plugin which acted like a beacon and gave players certain effects in a certain radius, but you couldn't change the vanilla beacon.

kim366 likes this.
  8. Offline

jorisk322

Topic/Thread starter. It is possible to re-create the functions of a beacon, and change them around seamlessly, but right now I think that would need CraftBukkit calls, which is not ideal.

9. Offline

Darkhand81

I'm just looking for the tall light of the beacon itself, not any of the player effects. But if there's no API for that yet and it takes CB calls that's not good. :)

10. Offline

Game9Over

Darkhand81 i need that beam thing too o.o for something like a magic spell (right clicking with a wand causes it to appear)