CrystalBox Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AhriThereYet, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AhriThereYet

Plugin category: General

What I want: I would like a plugin that makes a chest appear in random areas on the world and sends out an announcement that its hidden in between coords that are close by.
    When the box is coordinates are, (76x, -50z) EXAMPLE: CrystalBox: A CrystalBox has appeared between 100x, -130z

There will be 5 stages of a CrystalBox - (Stage 1 is the lowest rewards) - (Stage 2 is average awards) - (Stage 3 is uncommon) - (Stage 4 is rare items) - (Stage 5 is legendary)

Stage 1 - 3 CrystalBox can be opened by any player. Stage 4-5 can only be opened by a certain rank.

The CrystalBox all have random items that can be changed in the config.

When a CrystalBox is announced, if the player can't remember the coords, he can type /crystalbox. Which will give him the coords again.

A CrystalBox can be sold through a shop gui designed for this plugin and auctions.

The CrystalBox's must be compatible with 1.8+ server. It also needs to be plugin compatible with Essentials/Votifier/FloAuction/RedeemMcMMO/

Ideas for commands:
    /crystalbox - Sends the player a message telling them the coords on an active CrystalBox.
    /crystalbuy - Opens up the shop to buy CrystalBox's (Stage 1 - 5)

Ideas for permissions:
    - crystalbox.open.1 - Allows the player to open Stage 1 CrystalBox
    - crystalbox.open.2 - Allows the player to open Stage 2 CrystalBox
    - crystalbox.open.3 - Allows the player to open Stage 3 CrystalBox
    - crystalbox.open.4 - Allows the player to open Stage 4 CrystalBox
    - crystalbox.open.5 - Allows the player to open Stage 5 CrystalBox
    - crystalbox.crystal - Allows the player to use command /crystalbox

When I'd like it by: Atleast in 2 weeks

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.