Filled CreativeLimit

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Surprice, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin name: GSCreativeLimiter
    Version: 1.12.2+
    Description:
    >When items are placed from creative and somebody try to break (in survival) then nothing will drop.
    >If player is in creative he will be not able to drop items on the ground.
    >If somebody put something to enderchest, chest, trapped chest, dispenser, hopper, furnace, armor_stand, minecraft with hopper, donkey chest, llame chest or dropper and player in survival mode try to take it items disappears
    >If player is in creative mode disable throwing xp bottles
    >In config should be Allowed_Worlds: 'event' - only in this world the plugin will work
    Permissions: GSCreativeLimiter.bypass - bypass all the blocked features in creative.
    Time to complete: ASAP

Thanks for reading this and I cannot wait for the answer :)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Offline

MightyOne

I'd be interested in the reason behind letting players play in create and survival together

3. This plugin should be used on pretty everything such a some builds events, perk and I believe many many more but you are only limited your creativity.

4. I've started development :)

EDIT:
    When you mention that the item disappears, do you mean it gets removed from that chest or do you mean the player just can't see it? Also, getting the gamemode of the player that placed a block is very difficult and will take up a lot of memory on your server as it will need to store the location of every block.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  5. Thanks for developing me the plugin I really appreciate it! Also the performance is on the first place. I know that there are some older not updated plugins that when blocks were placed in creative and sobody tried to break it the block just didn't dropped / dissapeared. In chest I mean it If he take it the block just get removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.