CreativeKills

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Skrubzy, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Skrubzy

Plugin category: Administrative

Minecraft version: Spigot 1.9.4

Suggested name: CreativeKills

What I want: I need a plugin that can kill mobs and players in just 1 hit with a sword.
    If someone is in creative and holding a sword, they'll do normal damage to other players and mobs.
    But if they crouch and hit with the sword, they'll kill the player in 1 hit (They must be in creative for this to work)

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions:
    Creativekills.wood - Allows the player to use a wooden sword to instantly kill players
    Creativekills.iron - Allows the player to use an iron sword to instantly kill players
    Creativekills.gold - Allows the player to use a golden sword to instantly kill players
    Creativekills.diamond - Allows the player to use a diamond sword to instantly kill players
    Creativekills.* - Allows the player to use any type of sword to instantly kill players

Creativekills.use - Does the same thing as Creativekills.*
    Creativekills.wooden - Does the same thing as Creativekills.wood
    Creativekills.golden - Does the same thing as Creativekills.gold

- Without any of these permissions, they'll do normal damage regardless of if they're crouching or not
    (Or if they're in creative)

Note: If they don't have permission, a chat message should not be sent.
    Edit: I changed the permissions a little bit

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    MrGeneralQ likes this.
  3. Offline

Skrubzy

It doesn't work, the mobs take normal damage even if I crouch in creative (I haven't tested with another player because I have no friends)

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Skrubzy
    Fixed the bug. I was compiling it with 1.11 assuming 1.9 had the getItemInMainHand method. I fixed the glitch and tested it in 1.9. You can download the new version from the link above.

5. Offline

Skrubzy

Ok it works now, thank you :) One more thing: Could you make it so that slimes instantly die instead of splitting into more, smaller slimes? (They should still produce more slimes if the killer isn't crouching and isn't in creative)

6. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Skrubzy
    Version 1.0.2 has been released. Slimes will now will be removed from the world when hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.