Creative Kit Selection!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by moneyboybro, Oct 19, 2013.

?

Do like this idea?

1. It's Awesome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. abosulty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. it's ok

16.7%
  4. hm, no

66.7%
  5. LOVE IT, PLEASE MAKE IT FASTER

16.7%
  1. Offline

moneyboybro

[​IMG]
    Plugin category: Any you'll prefer

Suggested name: CreativeKitSelection or CustomKitPvPSelection

What I want: i want this plugin to do /cks book and ill make it so the get a book with as many slots [config] as needed and color support and it'll show kits and each has a permission and if people don't have the permission the kit won't show. It should support economy. And kits from [essentials config or a custom aka different config for the kits
    CreativeKitSelection.*: has every permission in this plugin and '*' works too​
    CreativeKitSelection.use: can actually use the book​
    CreativeKitSelection.name: can name or rename items in the book​
    CreativeKitSelection.edit: can do /cks edit [#] to edit the slot​
    CreativeKitSelection.desc: can set the description or redo the description​
    CreativeKitSelection.reload: reloads the plugin​
    CreativeKitSelection.book: (needs CreativeKitSelection.use) can do /book to get the book again or automatically get the book when died​
    CreativeKitSelection.setslots: set how much slots there will be​
    CreativeKitSelection.[kitname]: need this to see the kits that are available for the group​
    Ideas for commands: /cks reload, /cks setslots [#], /cks add [item id] [slot], /cks edit [slot], /cks setdesc [desc(color support)], /cks setname [name(color support)] , /cks book

Ideas for permissions: CreativeKitSelection.use / CreativeKitSelection.* / CreativeKitSelection.name / CreativeKitSelection.desc / CreativeKitSelection.reload / CreativeKitSelection.book / CreativeKitSelection.[kitname](<- so they see the kit in the menu) / CreativeKitSelection.edit / CreativeKitSelection.setslots

When I'd like it by: whenever you have the time!

2. Offline

moneyboybro

3. Offline

TrenTech

4. Offline

moneyboybro

wont it have problems with essentials?

5. Offline

moneyboybro

6. Offline

superjesse07

7. Offline