Creative controlling plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Timppali, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Timppali

Hello, I'd need a plugin that controls what blocks or items you can use in Creative mode. This comes to my Creative server, so no block databases of which blocks were placed Creative and which in Survival is needed. I know LimitedCreative and CreativeControl would be designed to do this but they both are inactive.

Suggested name: CreativeController

What I want: A plugin that disables the use of several blocks that can be defined in the config and several items too. I'd also like to limit the usage of spawn eggs and bows. If it's possible, I'd like to also have a permission node that allows the player to use redstone items. If the player doesn't have that permission node, they won't be able to use redstone items.

And to make it all more simple and easier to use, there could be a permission node for changing gamemodes. If the player doesn't have that node, they wont be able to change into survival. (This can also be done by me with PEX but would be nice to have it included in the plugin). And if there are some changes to the items in the future, I'd like to have the possibility to add them to the list without having to update the plugin. (Not necessary). I've had a good experience with timtower's plugins, s timtower if you see this and would be ready to do this plugin, it would be great.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed
    Ideas for permissions:
    - creative.redstone (Can use redstone items)
    - creative.gamemodes (Can change gamemodes)

When I'd like it by: Anytime you are ready.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Timppali likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.