Plugin Help CrazyEnchantments Plugin Permissions

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Potencial, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Potencial

Hello I'm new to this Bukkit website so I don't know how to mention kicjow I hope he sees this though, anyways I downloaded CrazyEnchantments for my server and it is working perfectly fine. The only problem is that its only working for people that are opped. I tried giving permissions to default players but it still doesn't work. Please respond ASAP I really need this plugin on my server. Thanks :) Have a good day!

Edit: Found out how to tag @kicjow

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Potencial
    1. You should create an issue on the plugin's page.
    2. He hasn't been on bukkit in almost a year. Try contacting him through<Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url> spigot or his discord channel[/URL].
    3. Most likely, you have not given them the correct permissions, or you have not given them the permissions correctly. How have you tried to add the permissions, and what permissions did you try to give?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2021
  3. Offline

Potencial

@Zombie_Striker Oh Im sorry for posting in the wrong page Im still new to Bukkit. Anyways thanks I have fixed the issue Im such a noob at this stuff. Thanks for the communication methods though! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.