Crazy Snowballs

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by cucci0, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Offline

cucci0

Hey, i want plugin That make this happend:
    When i throw a snowball and it hits something, ot Will spawn a wolf. And That wolf Will attack any players That Are near, even the player who threw it. When the wolf is killed, i want an explosion. And if a player has wolf.noattack it Will not be automatic targed that player when the wolf first spawn. To be attacked by the wolf he needs to hit the wolf.

Can someone do this? I don't really need the permission but. I would be awesome!

2. Offline

dsouzamatt

cucci0 This looks interesting; I'll see what I can do.

3. Offline

cucci0

4. Offline

dsouzamatt

cucci0 Here you go! The only permission is, as you requested wolf.noattack. If a player has it, they will not be automatically targeted when the wolf is spawned.

5. Offline

cucci0

thank you very much !!! dsouzamatt

dsouzamatt can you make is so it doesn't destroy anything? (the explosion)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
    dsouzamatt likes this.
  6. Offline

dsouzamatt

cucci0 That should be possible, I'll try.

7. Offline

cucci0

8. Offline

dsouzamatt

9. Offline

cucci0

But now players doesn't take damage dsouzamatt

10. Offline

dsouzamatt

11. Offline

cucci0

Thank you very much dsouzamatt !!!

dsouzamatt Can you help me with another plugin? So fire only stays for 1 second no mather wath

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

12. Offline

dsouzamatt

cucci0 I'm going to sleep now, I'll make that for you tomorrow morning.

13. Offline

cucci0

you don't need to do that, but i have a question. about my server. Do you have a awesome server idea? ( 2GB )

14. Offline

dsouzamatt

cucci0 You don't want the fire plugin anymore?

And what sort of server do you want to make? Survival, factions, mini games...?

15. Offline

cucci0

dsouzamatt i came up with a idea, and i need i plugin that when you first join the server you will spawn at a spawnpoint set with /setfirstspawn . Then when you die you will be respawned at any of a spawnlocation set with /setrespawnlocation (number). Cause i have a idea that no other server has. And i will need your help to make it happend.

16. Offline

izarooni

cucci0
    Someone actually requested something like that but I can't remember where

17. Offline

cucci0

18. Offline

dsouzamatt

cucci0 I'll make this later today. So what you want is that the first time a player joins the server they go to one spawn point, then every time they die they're teleported to a random one from a list?

19. Offline

cucci0

Yes! and i think i need 2 more,can i pm them to you later? One is pretty big i think... dsouzamatt

Or should i post them here?

20. Offline

dsouzamatt

No, sorry; I'm too busy at the moment to take on that many more plugins. I'll finish this spawn one and if I have time to make some more I'll let you know. Until then I suggest you make requests for each of them.

21. Offline

cucci0

22. Offline

dsouzamatt

cucci0 Here's the spawn plugin.

The permission to set stuff up is random spawn.admin

Use /randomspawn join to set the spawn location for the first time a player joins and /randomspawn respawn to add a respawn location.

23. Offline

cucci0

dsouzamatt likes this.