Filled Crate Jackpot

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by coolman300011, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

coolman300011

Suggested name: Crate Jackpot

What I want: 4 types of crates, Common, Uncommon, Rare and Legendary chest and keys to go with these crates

You have to have a key to open them, once you open them a bunch of custom items (you can set the items you want in game) will appear and change constantly to other random items that are set in the certain chests.

Each item in certain chests has a percentage (customisable) of getting the item you can change in the plugin config and you can see the item percentage in the crates

The items will flash quickly (customisable) and once it has changed about 15 times it will stop, it will then have 9 slots to chose from, but you are only allowed to pick one, they will be glass panes (customisable) That cover the items so you cant see what item is behind the pane.

When you click on one it will show the item that you got in the chest you opened and it has a certain timer (customisable) that will show the other items in that certain chest and the percentages of getting it, then you will receive the item in your inventory

Ideas for commands: /Create cj - Makes a chests that you place down set to be a create jackpot

/Crate loot - Opens up a gui and you can select the type of crate you want, you then put items from your inventory into the gui and it will set those items to be in that crate

/cj menu - Opens up a gui that lets you click on a certain crate and see the percentage chance you have to get an item from that crate

/cj give (type of crate) (player) - Gives the player the crate that is specified in the command e.g. /cj give Legendary FailMan2013

/cj give key (type of crate key) (player) - Gives the player the specified crate key in the command e.g. /cj give key Legendary FailMan2013

/cj reload - Reloads the plugin

/cj help - Shows all the commands of the plugin

Ideas for permissions: CrateJackpot.* - All permissions for the plugin
    CrateJackpot.help - Permission to use /cj help
    CrateJackpot.menu - Permission to use /cj menu
    CrateJackpot.crate.loot - Permission to use /Crate loot
    CrateJackpot.give - Permission to use /cj give (for both crate and key)
    CrateJackpot.give.other - Permission to use /cj give
    CrateJackpot.reload - Permission to use /cj reload
    CrateJackpot.crate - Permission to use crates
    CrateJackpot.key - Permission to use crate keys
    CrateJackpot.use.crate.key - Permission to have crates or keys

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

I have seen it on Vikkstar123's faction series and am not sure if any plugins would do the same as this

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  2. Offline

Jaackk

I believe Crate Reloaded can do all if not most of what you need. You may to have to create the crates and keys yourself along with adding your own holograms above the crates but I use this plugin and have realised it can easily replicate the crates and crate keys used in Vikkstars' Faction Series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.