Solved Crash!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by PapiDimmi, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PapiDimmi

Sayshal
    Yes, but do I need to pay for a host to fix the crash? So if I pay for a host, the crash and errors in console will be gone forever?

2. Offline

Sayshal

We told you WHY you crash, because your computer is shit for hosting. So yes, paying for a host that actually knows what they're doing will help.

3. Offline

midnightfang22

I can see you will be in for a headache in the future...

Simply having someone else host your server for you does not mean that you will forever be clear of all errors and crashes. For this particular case, yes it will most likely fix the issue because the issue is your computer/internet not being able to handle the server. In the future you will get errors in your server, that is a fact of any server whether from a VPS or your home computer. Most errors will be caused by plugins which, unless you have a really, really nice host, is something that you will have to figure out which plugin is causing the error and either try to fix it yourself or ask the plugin's developer to try and fix it, or flat out remove the plugin.

4. Offline

Onionbro

If you proceed to put more plugins on the server until it breaks again, then no. This question is difficult to answer because it depends on the actions of the administrator. Do you make your server more efficient? Do you keep it up to date? All that stuff matters.

Depending on the host they may or may not offer assistance but most do. They will proceed to tell you what we have told you. Make your server more efficient or upgrade.

5. Offline

PapiDimmi

-bump-

So, the PC I want, for example, costs 680 EUR, and I can instead pay 10 EUR every month?

Isn't it hard to pay 9 EUR every month? Anyway, maybe I'll think of doing that!

6. Offline

Super User

Wrong, their is nothing wrong with running a server form home. Its just a RAM issue. You need to upgrade your computer (More RAM). Or you can rent a server from a host.

PapiDimmi likes this.
  7. Not when you have a internet connection that slower than using IP over Avian Carriers which is the fact in this case (sort of)...

PapiDimmi likes this.
  8. Offline

PapiDimmi

Seriously, I need to fix this shit! My server has been closed for many days!

Should I buy a host?
    Should I buy "VPS"?
    Should I buy a new computer?
    Should I buy more RAM?

What is best? Please answer me ASAP!

9. Offline

Super User

Rent a server from a host. It's a lot better and stress free.

PapiDimmi likes this.
  10. Offline

PapiDimmi

11. Offline

Super User

What are you bumping? We told you buy a host or get a new computer.

12. Offline

PapiDimmi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.