crash, cant tell if its a plugin or bukkit..

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by fffizzz, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

fffizzz

Code:
    13:38:35 [SEVERE] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    13:38:35 [SEVERE]       at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:372)
    13:38:35 [SEVERE]       at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:343)
    13:38:35 [SEVERE]       at java.util.AbstractCollection.removeAll(AbstractCollection.java:336)
    13:38:35 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:934)
    13:38:35 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:367)
    13:38:35 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
    13:38:35 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    13:38:35 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
            at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:372)
            at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:343)
            at java.util.AbstractCollection.removeAll(AbstractCollection.java:336)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:934)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:367)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)

2. Offline

jamescosten

Did yoiu try to edit a config whilst server was running, if so did you ht the reload button?

3. Offline

fffizzz

I do that all the time, but in this instance, no. I just happen to be watching the console and it happened. attempted to login and couldnt, so i just restarted. Never seen that message before.

4. Offline

gnftoxic

Do you have NoCheat? It seems to happen with NoCheat more often than any other plugin.

5. Offline

fffizzz

Ya, I saw someone post in the performance tweaks plugin that they get the same crash, so it may be related to that.

6. Offline

Ashley Coleman

I have had problems like this with 'Optimine', deleting the configuration files solved the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.