Crafting issue

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Tsurugi21, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tsurugi21

I have craftbukkit.jar 1.3.2 R1.0, and sometimes, people try to craft something, but nothing appear in the right square (sent you a picture below). It vary with people and reload (almost random) I touched nothing before the problem. Tried to redownload build, but didn't work...

[​IMG]

2. Offline

wowlover6877

It's lag, or your players are crafting something that doesn't exist:rolleyes:

3. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

Or it could be a plugin.
    Plugin list and/or startup log?

4. Offline

Tsurugi21

There is some picture that could be helpful:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, there is a -1 after each bugged items. (unworking item was got legitimatly, normal item with TMI)

5. Offline

wowlover6877

It might have to do with Too Many Items

6. Offline

Tsurugi21

maybe we will need admins's help :(
    This is a survival server... Without crafting...

7. Offline

Necrodoom

first time i see a negative metadata item.. odd. do you have any other plugin that can get metadata info? (essentials/worldedit) if yes, try check the item with them aswell.

8. Offline

Tsurugi21

List of ALL my plugins: AutoGamemode, Automessage, Bedspawn, Bookswithoutborders, BOSEconomy, bPermissions (well-set), Buttoncommand, Chestshop, Citizens, copybooks, firstjoinplus, Halloweenscares, iConomy, iRules, Lockette, Magicspells, MCVote, Minebackup. mobcatcher, Multi-inv, Multiverse-core, Quests, Realmodt, simpleprefix, Travelgate, Vault, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, xAuth (easiest password plugin)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.