CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.4 available

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

The recent Minecraft update marks the 3rd major update since we launched the Bukkit Project. While the first one had us off to a rocky start since we weren't prepared, this one took us a record 4 hours to update with little to no bugs being reported after we had made the build available for public testing. While I'm sure most of you are already aware that we've had a Minecraft 1.4 compatible build available for 2 days now (in fact, we had one 4 hours after the update was released!) we're making a formal announcement for those of you living under a rock.

As with any update please bear in mind that plugins may not be updated yet and that you should give Plugin Developers a few days to get their plugins working before you update. We strongly suggest you run a test server before you go live with this build to make sure all your plugins are up to date and working (see this post for more tips on what to do when a Minecraft update is released).

Without further ado,
    Download CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.4 here

If you're just getting started, please read and follow this guide:
    BukkitWiki - Setting up a server

Thanks for all your support and bringing down our website. We really didn't anticipate this much traffic and interest. It's really awesome having to work to keep the server up!

2. Offline

lolzrofl

When I run it, I get "invalid or corrupt jarfile" PLEASE HELP!

3. Offline

rwp140

did you remove the extra periods? you should make sure its rename craftbukkit.jar, other wise redownload.

also attachments are down, when will they be back up any eta? theres a plugin i really want to download

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  4. Offline

Kneb

Ok since Sunday I have tried 8 times on 2 different connections and I cannot download the jar file. Does anyone have a backup link to the snapshot for the current relase of craftbukkit

5. Offline

lolzrofl

i renamed it to craftbukkit.jar and it did the same thing, #612 works, #617 doesnt. ill just stick with #612 for now

6. Offline

unenergizer

EvilSeph and all the other bukkit developers and staff

THANK YOU!!! I DONT HAVE MONEY NOW, BUT I WILL BUY YOU GUYS a 24 PACK of BEER VERY VERY VERY SOON!

Sorry for the large annoying font. But I needed to get my point across, as I am HONESTLY very appreciative of all your hard work! Like I said, once the money is right, I will buy you many many beers (through paypal)!!!!!

Thanks,
    Andrew

7. Offline

fifth

I am continually impressed by how quick the bukkit team fires out the updates when one of these minecraft server updates hits.

As well as many of the plugin developers who get their own contributions running so quickly after these bukkit updates, especially some of the people who provide key ones like permissions or multiverse, it's amazing how dedicated people are to these self-assumed commitments that benefit so many other people.

8. Offline

rwp140

okay it says some one replied to what i said but my post disapeared

9. Offline

Krooks

whoa, who moved my rock??
    Thanks! :D

10. Offline

zorro6238

For some reason when I switched my portmapping is not working

11. I'm getting the error message 'unable to access jarfile craftbukkit-0.0.1-snapshot jar.' Please someone help I really want my server back.

12. Offline

EpicDavi

what build is that? 617?

13. Offline

EnzoFX

Well pretty sure this is 612, where can I get 617?

14. Offline

EvilSeph

This isn't a support thread - please create an appropriate one with all the necessary information in the help section.

15. Offline

redf1sh

You guys are epic, thanks! :)

16. Offline

The Luckiest

Link seems to be broken, anybody have a mirror?

17. Offline

Daisoujou

Download link is down for me as well.

Mr.Rinzler and spock like this.
  18. Offline

Mr.Rinzler

I'm unable to download CraftBukkit because the link is dead. Any help? :(

19. Offline

CrimsonRising

Hey OP. How about you upload some MIRRORS so the rest of us can download this damn thing. Thanks...

20. Offline

seanieb

Would seriously appreciate a mirror right now!

21. Offline

maxexcloo

Got this from necrodoom on IRC, not sure which build it is but it is supposed to be for Minecraft 1.4: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT: 17:17:16 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-612-g4c7a9e7-b617jnks (MC: 1.4)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
    Mr.Rinzler likes this.
  22. Offline

Mr.Rinzler

Thanks a lot Maxexcloo. Appreciate it! :)

23. i cant open the download link it says its broken plz help

ACG Gaming likes this.
  24. Offline

ACG Gaming

Link is broke :mad:

The link is broke for me TOO :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  25. Offline

EvilSeph

26. Offline

ACG Gaming

thank you very, VERY much :D

27. Offline

luckeY

Broken link! WTF? :S

Motocross635 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.