Craftbukkit 714 (MC 1.5) Problem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Monkeylard, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alright. sweet. if not for sho its your setup. good luck!

if you want you can give me your server IP and i can try and connect. i know that my 1.5 bukkit server is working, but i DONT use essentials (hate it :p )

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  2. Offline

Monkeylard

I just tested out making a vanilla minecraft server which worked for 1.5 perfectly, however i still want to have craftbukkit 1.5 which is ideal for me and probably alot of people but I understand that we are gonna have to wait for that. Anyways since the vanilla server I made was successful im concluding that it is not my setup that is faulted but it is in fact craftbukkit.

3. that is actually GREAT. it makes it alot easier for me to help you, because if it was the setup, i really couldn't do much. First of all what plugins do you run, and second what is your OS.(include the versions of the plugins if you know...) thanks!
    OR
    could you just post a clean log of the server starting up. pictures speak 1000 words :)

EDIT: i g2g, i should be back really soon...

got that list?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  4. Offline

Monkeylard

Well, I have even GREATER NEWS!:D DRUM ROLL PLEASE...................

I FIXED MY SERVER!!!!! How you ask? Well, the most unexpected and least complex thing i could possible think of..... RESTARTING MY SERVER COMPUTER!:D

Thats right, all I did was restart my server computer and it ran my server completely fine with absolutely NO ERRORS at all :D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!

Thanks for everyone's help and also for replying to my post in less then 2 minutes!!!!!

WE ALL DESERVE CAKE!!!! [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake][cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake]

Here are a few screen shots that I took in my server About 5 minutes ago just to show you that I am EXTREMELY HAPPY THAT THIS ACTUALLY WORKED!!!!!

2011-04-23_18.49.56.png 2011-04-23_18.49.41.png

Frogger4 and MCbyWay like this.
  5. thats.amazing. Hey, i was close with restarting the router :p ... anyway, you probally just never actually killed java, and that screwed everything up. enjoy!

6. Offline

MCbyWay

All the techiness was totally out of place in the end:D

Wow... good job... but this is hilarious XD

Monkeylard and Frogger4 like this.
  7. Offline

DannyLAGZLOL

1.5_02 is server side only, 1.5_01 is client only, doesnt need to be updated

8. Offline

woodzy

i have 1.5_2 and no issues here

9. ikr, you and me combined spent like 5 hours trying. then he rebooted his computer.
    how about we split that cake? :D

i think you did alot more, tho

MCbyWay likes this.
  10. Offline

Frogger4

I am having a similar problem (I understand 714 is not supported, and so I am not demanding help, simply posting this in case someone has ideas and would like to help).

So, I am running build 714, client 1.5_01, on a mac with current java and all. Interestingly, this morning when I loaded up 714, everything that should work, did (meaning plugins that said they would work did, and I got no unexpected errors). I came back to it tonight and was unable to log into my server, getting an "internal server error" message. Perhaps more interestingly, I can occasionally get through onto my server, just by trying again several times. Things I have tried to fix this: reloading, stoping and then restarting server, and actually restarting my server computer. Also, it works fine just as vanilla without bukkit, so I don't believe it is a setup issue.
    The error message:
    Show Spoiler
    23:37:59 [INFO] frogger4 [/67.176.116.244:49854] logged in with entity id 783
    23:38:00 [INFO] Disconnecting frogger4 [/67.176.116.244:49854]: Internal server error
    23:38:00 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Entity is already tracked!
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Entity is already tracked!
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityTracker.a(EntityTracker.java:72)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityTracker.a(EntityTracker.java:62)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityTracker.a(EntityTracker.java:51)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldManager.a(WorldManager.java:17)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.c(World.java:763)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.c(WorldServer.java:93)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:1765)
    at net.minecraft.server.Chunk.addEntities(Chunk.java:470)
    at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:75)
    at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInstance.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.a(PlayerManager.java:37)
    at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.addPlayer(PlayerManager.java:76)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:102)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:95)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:370)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    23:38:02 [INFO] Connection reset

After getting this error in the console (and getting the internal server error message in the client), and then doing the list command in the console, it lists me as being connected. In addition, I have gotten this same console error, seemingly randomly, when other players try to log in. I don't know what the message is on their client, because, well, I can't get hold of them if they can't log in. Along with this, some users told me they were getting randomly disconnected in the middle of playing; I don't know if that is related at all or not.

At any rate, if people have ideas or suggestions, or have been getting the same problem, I would greatly appreciate any help. If anyone wants to get on my server to try to reproduce the problem, let me know and I will add you to the whitelist.

Thanks in advance!

11. Offline

MCbyWay

The cake is not a lie >D

Hope to see you again when we're helping another confused one XD

12. whoops, look like we've got another:D
    interesting... let me go look through the javadocs, brb. also, im going to a relatives for easter, so replies might not be as fast...

13. Offline

Frogger4

well, it seems to be magically working fine today. lol. So, don't worry about it too much. Thanks!

MCbyWay likes this.
  14. Offline

MCbyWay

And the problem is solved without an tech knowledge once again... Aidan... I think we're too good. XDDD

CAKKEE[cake][cake][cake]

Frogger4 likes this.
  15. were just plain amazing. i'm gonna go talk to the bukkit team about hiring us as offical staff :D
    (anyone else?)

next time, im just gonna say REBOOT THE DAMN COMPUTER
    xD

Frogger4 and MCbyWay like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.