Craftable Wings

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by manjake150, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

manjake150

Hey, I've had a mod on my client for a while, and thought it'd be nice to be able to have one like it on a server. The mod is called "Survival Wings" by spacechase0 (here).

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Craftable Wings

What I want: Any person in Survival can craft a set of wings using feathers, this set of wings would let them fly as though in creative, but for a limited amount of accumulated time (the wings have a damage bar that goes down slowly while using them). Stronger (but slower) and faster (but weaker) wings would also be available by using obsidian and ender pearls, respectively (check link up top for how spacechase0 did the crafting), and you can put them together (glued with nether wart) to make them both stronger and faster.
    If there is any part you think should be changed to make it more balanced, by all means, go right on ahead.
    [edit] these would take up the chestplate armor slot

Ideas for commands:
    /Permwing (puts permanency on the wings being held)

Ideas for permissions:
    Crftblwngs.Permwing

When I'd like it by: Whenever

I just realized, this forum is for plugins that do not require client-side mods, if this is true, maybe there is some way this can be done without adding extra items, I can't think of one, but maybe someone else can.

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged posts. Please don't double post. There is an Edit-Button right next to the Date.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.