CPU / Ram monitoring per plugins and action.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by vander_fr, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Offline

vander_fr

Hi all,

I think it's bad for us to use many many plugins on the great bukkit api plugin and just do not have a simple tool to know how much cpu they eat by eatch and how much ram.

I've tested "Realadmintool" and "Realplugin" but the bench feature is generating java exeptions...

I'm requesting a monitoring system, to help us to understand WHY ( damn WHY ) sometimes our servers reach the 100% cpu limit. ( even on a hardcore cpu highly frecenced ).

Randowmly remove all items, drops, vehicules and (living)entities solve a part of the probleme, but most of the time a bad plugin ( or a missconfiguration of plugin ) is the probleme.

What do you think about it ?

Thank you for your attention, and please forgive me for my bad english :confused:

Auto-answering mode : ON ;)

The NoLagg plugin is now separeted into few plugins, see :
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nolagg/

One of them is called "NoLaggExamine", it's doing exactly what I want : generating a bench file. We can import the bench file into a GUI-java interface, that's show a graphical representation of "Per-tick" consumption plugin by plugin.

That's just perfect !

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016