Could you update that plugin for me

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Shooty, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Offline

Shooty

2. Offline

Shooty

This plugins is for my VIP player, and is sooooooo much faster

3. Offline

Zarius

manniL - I like this plugin and love the highjump feature too (and I can set the sprint speed independent normal sprint and make it require leather boots)

Shooty - check my post in the Sprint thread for an updated version :)

4. Offline

Shooty

Oh, thanks so much :)

Perms don't work :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  5. Offline

Zarius

Permissions work fine here - using Bukkit SuperPerms. I removed Permissions 3.0 support to make it quicker and easier for me to update - what permissions plugin (and version) are you using?

6. Offline

Shooty

PermissionsEx & PermissionsCompat

7. Offline

Zarius

Hmm... PermissionsCompat is a different plugin to the "permissions.jar" that comes with PermissionsEx, no? Any reason you can't use the "permissions.jar" from PermissionsEx? So far I've only tested with standard Bukkit perms though because I haven't got a version of PermissionsEx for BukkitR5+.

8. Offline

dillyg10

If you want, I can update this using vault :).. that should work with perms ex

9. Offline

Zarius

dillyg10

Bukkit SuperPerms (ie. player.hasPermissions()) works fine with PermissionsEx - you don't need vault for that.

I haven't used Vault a lot so not sure what other benefits it would have, unless you wanted to charge people currency for sprinting or something.

10. Offline

dillyg10

Hmm, my expierene with PEX is that the standard bukkit stff doesn't really do much for it :/. Vault is used so that I can hook into the vast majority of permissions plugins that there are, and use some gr8t permissions features of Vault :).

11. Offline

sanguinedevil

Are their any alternates for MobBounty? A lot of people here use this plugin for their economy, and so do I. I understand that it will take some time for you to update it, but are there any alternate plugins I can use that are compatible with EssentialsEco?

12. Offline

Zarius