Okay, so I took a break from bukkit coding for about half a year and I come back rusty, so I colab with my friend to make a One in the chamber fork plugin. We finish a section of the plugin then test it on his test server. There was a couple errors here and there, so then the next day (today) I don't edit the code. I boot up my test server which keep in mind is on the exact same spigot jar as his and look at the errors. But however the plugin won't load on my server and I'm presented with this console error : https://pastebin.com/akm1WkKK Please forgive if this is a rookie mistake, but please cut me some slack as I haven't programmed for a while. Many thanks - Mink.