Core Defenders

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by EvilGooD, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Offline

EvilGooD

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: CoreDefenders

What I want:

( First of all , sorry for the bad English but I am Spanish and do not give me very good English ) Four teams will appear in an arena game , going through phases ( if, as it destroys the link xD) Phase one will for materials and get a beacon to place next to the Core, the beacon will create a "boss" (one iron golem ) which serve to defend the core . Phase two will be to make potions to make them kill some blazes needed to appear at the same stage ( with those baras of blazes , then you bought in a store the necessary things , like destroying the nexus ) In phase three the esquipos fight to win the heart and to attack their opponents , kill the boss to not have protection and to break or lose some core life .

Additional notes:
    The team without a "boss" , if you can place a miniboss VIP , which will be a 4 iron golem life touches diamond sword .
    The Vips have better classes and be placed TP.
    Users can only enchant to level 15.
    The Vip can enchant to lvl 30.
    Chat messages can be changed in the config .
    Before the blazes of phase 2 , two zombies that appear dropearán two swords of iron and a bow with 20 arrows.
    The bosses of phase 2 dropearan various things that can be changed in the config .

There are two platforms for the bosses .
    In the lobby of the arena (to choose team) ONLY have an object (which is to choose kit and the item is wool)
    Stats bar to the right.
    You can change the message when moving from one phase to another.
    The Vips can get into an arena although the full.
    Some blocks can be regenerated automatically after being chipped / broken

I will update the post by need more stuff

Ideas for commands:
    /cd set lobby (sets the lobby minigame where players appear at the end of the game)
    /cd set lobby [arena_name] (sets the lobby of an arena, where players appear when you destroy your core and kill them, and choose which team)
    /cd arena create [name] (create an arena with the name you have chosen)
    /cd arena setspawn blue (sets where the players appear to choose the blue team)
    /cd arena setspawn purple (sets where the players appear to choose the purple team)
    /cd arena setspawn orange (sets where the players appear to choose the orange team)
    /cd arena setspawn red (sets where the players appear to choose the red team)
    /cd arena setcore blue (located the core of the Blue Team)
    /cd arena setcore purple (sets the core of the Purple Team)
    /cd arena setcore orange (sets the core of the Orange Team)
    /cd arena setcore red (sets the core of the Red Team)
    /cd setboss 1 (sets the boss of stage 2)
    /cd setboss 2 (sets the boss of stage 2)
    / cd setminiboss 1 (sets the miniboss before the boss of Phase 2)
    / cd setminiboss 2 (sets the miniboss before the boss of Phase 2)
    /cd setinterval phase1to2 [seconds] (Place the time it takes to move from phase 1 to 2)
    /cd setinterval phase2to3 [seconds] (Place the time it takes to move from phase 2 to 3)
    /cd setblockregeneration [block_id] [seconds_it_takes_to_regenerate] (make that block may be regenerated and in few seconds)

Ideas for permissions: OP needed
    Sorry for the bad English, but I'm from Spain and I need help the translator xD

Thanks for your time, I hope you're not asking a lot, and if you can do, is not very hard to do: c

2. Offline

DigitalCookie

I like the idea but I think there is a plugin called Annihilation here.