Filled Cop mode

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Ethan Rocks 365, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ethan Rocks 365

Plugin catagory: Fun

Suggested name: playercops

What i want:
    Player cops: Players with the permission copmode.cop OR copmode.*: these players can do /cop and /wanted. When you do /cop your inventory is set to how an admin designed it using the GUI i talk about below. When a player is in cop-mode they cant: drop items anyway at all. They can rearrange their inventory so cant move things around. If the player dies in /cop they are sent to spawn and they get their items back that they had before they did /cop. They don't drop things on death. Cops can only hit players that are wanted. Wanted players are listed @ /wanted.
    Admins: Players with permission copmode.edit OR copmode.*: these players can do /cop edit. This opens a gui that is 9 long x 5 high. In the top row, first four slots, is where they put the armor a player has AUTO EQUIPED when they do /cop. In the other 36 slots they put items they get. (note: bottom row = hotbar/quick-access bar)
    Wanted players: Players become wanted by: hitting cops or killing a player. A wanted players IGN pops up in a list found via /wanted. Wanted players have no real permissions.

Commands:
    (command name): (function)|[(per.mission)|(perm.ission1)]
    EXAMPLE: kills the user [example.command]
    cop edit: opens a gui where the user places cops items [copmode.edit|copmode.*]
    cop: give player items set in gui and changes name blue [copmode.cop
    |copmode.*]
    Permissions:
    (perm.ission): (command requiring it)

Example.command: EXAMPLE
    copmode.cop: cop
    copmode.cop: wanted
    copmode.* allows all commands but not required for any
    copmode.edit: cop edit

When i want it by: Dont rush please

EDIT: Please someone make this its really the only thing i need for my GTA server that I cant code
    PLEASE I REALLY NEED THIS ALOT

@Zombie_Striker @20zinnm @mythbusterma @pie_flavor <--- requesting good DEVS I know
    Should be 1.8

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  2. Offline

Ethan Rocks 365

3. Offline

Ethan Rocks 365

4. Offline

Ethan Rocks 365

5. Offline

Ethan Rocks 365

6. Offline

teej107

Perhaps you should make your request more readable. Half of it is a wall of text.

This may be just me but I find it annoying when someone tahgs me to do a plugin for them. Unless a developer stated somewhere that they are taking requests, they usually aren't.

7. Offline

Ethan Rocks 365

@teej107 is that better?(edited main post)
    EDIT: Guys I seriously need this. Id you make this Ill follow you and ill give you this perk on my server free

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  8. Offline

Ethan Rocks 365

BUMP please make ths

9. Offline

ImaTimelord7

Im going to start working on this later today, if anyone else does happen to consider doing this then please post below so I know. :)

Ethan Rocks 365 likes this.
  10. Offline

Ethan Rocks 365

@ImaTimelord7 Thank you so much. My head-admin wont stop bugging me about this since I said it might be added.
    EDIT: also @ImaTimelord7 Je ne sais pas ! = I do not know !
    EDIT: @ImaTimelord7 Could you make the no permission message for /cop be: You need to buy this from the shop

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    ImaTimelord7 likes this.
  11. Offline

ImaTimelord7

Ethan Rocks 365, finished! :D

The plugin is actually quite cool, good luck with your server and I hope that other server owners can find it useful as well, all the features you wanted are there, and some of them are configurable.

Uploaded to Spigot as I don't have a BukkitDev profile, there is a lot of information and some extra minor features/configuration which should be explained on the Spigot page. If you have any problems/questions or want a new feature just let me know, I might answer on Bukkit but it would make more sense if you posted on the plugin page on Spigot, as I am more active on Spigot than Bukkit.

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2016
    Ethan Rocks 365 likes this.
  12. Offline

Ethan Rocks 365

Thank you so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.