Cool Down On God Apples!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by k1ll3rjezza, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Offline

k1ll3rjezza

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could create a plugin for me that adds a cool down to God Apples, so you can just spam them to stay alive. Making the server a little more hardcore. The Idea I have is when someone eats an God apple it will say "[&a]you can't eat a god apple for [&e]60 &aSeconds."

If someone could create this for me I would be very Grateful!

2. Offline

felixfritz

Not tested yet, but <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
  3. Offline

tacticalsk8er

felixfritz literately just finished this a couple of minutes ago. haha

4. Offline

k1ll3rjezza

Thanks Guys! <3

[quote uid=90653399 name="felixfritz" post=2275825]Not tested yet, but <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

The Timer Only Works Once, for example you eat one then wait 60 seconds then the cool down doesn't apply it just keeps on letting you eat them. Also when you eat one and it says wait 60 seconds the apple it moved the the crafting menu. Is there any chance you could make it so it just stays in the stack just inst eaten? Thanks <3

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

felixfritz

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

I tried to work around it, but I'm not sure if it'll solve the problem. Tell me, if it did.

6. Offline

k1ll3rjezza

Yeah ok, That is allot Better Thankyou!

[quote uid=90653399 name="felixfritz" post=2277265]<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

I tried to work around it, but I'm not sure if it'll solve the problem. Tell me, if it did.[/quote]

Yeah it Works Brilliantly thanks! Also I was Wondering If there was any chance you could create a plugin that puts a cool down on enderpearls ? Is that possible, the same kind of plugin but just for enderpearls ? Thanks !

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

7. Offline

felixfritz

k1ll3rjezza

Also, permissions have been changed. To freely eat golden apples they must have the cooldowns.ignore_apple permission, for enderpearls use cooldowns.ignore_enderpearl. (op's get those permissions by default)

Now this ONLY works for enchanted golden apples (= golden apples with the ID 1) and thrown enderpearls. If you want this system to be more flexible (i.e. freely add or remove food, blocks that are placed or thrown, bows) just let me know.

8. Offline

k1ll3rjezza

[quote uid=90653399 name="felixfritz" post=2283153]k1ll3rjezza

Also, permissions have been changed. To freely eat golden apples they must have the cooldowns.ignore_apple permission, for enderpearls use cooldowns.ignore_enderpearl. (op's get those permissions by default)

Now this ONLY works for enchanted golden apples (= golden apples with the ID 1) and thrown enderpearls. If you want this system to be more flexible (i.e. freely add or remove food, blocks that are placed or thrown, bows) just let me know.[/quote]

Is there a chance where you can just remove the permissions completely because I dont want the Op members of the server being able to bypass it. Thanks.

9. Offline

Houls_

Negate the permission for those users with OP. For example: -permission.node

10. Offline

k1ll3rjezza

Yeah I have done that. They are still able to do it.

11. Offline

k1ll3rjezza

[quote uid=90653399 name="felixfritz" post=2283153]k1ll3rjezza

Now this ONLY works for enchanted golden apples (= golden apples with the ID 1) and thrown enderpearls. If you want this system to be more flexible (i.e. freely add or remove food, blocks that are placed or thrown, bows) just let me know.[/quote]

Hi there The plugin is great! But when I try to add the perm - -golden_apples.ignore_cooldown to remove the cooldown for an op it doesnt work, though the enderpearl permission does work? Dont suppose you know the problem :£

12. Offline

felixfritz

k1ll3rjezza
    Heya! Alright, <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

PS.: The appertaining permissions are:
    - cooldowns.ignore_golden_apple
    - cooldowns.ignore_enderpearl