Controllable Turret

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by 123123b, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

123123b

Plugin category: Turret

Suggested name: TurretControl

What I want:
    A plugin where players can go into a turret and start shooting projectiles at enemies.
    They will have to get in it via sneaking near the turret, and if they want to get out, they sneak again
    The player will be allowed to control the turret, and the turret will have unlimited ammo. They can turn 360 degrees
    The player can also move the turret up and down to kill enemies in the air
    When the player right clicks, projectiles start shooting. Damage for projectiles and projectiles per second can be configurable, as well as an overheater if the player shoots for too long.
    The projectile will be Arrows
    HP for the player inside the turret will be configurable. If their HP is 0, then they will act as if they died from anything else.
    An xp bar to show the turret overheating
    The turret can not be broken. Only exception is commands to destroy it (see below)

Layout for turret:
    The minecart will be directly on the fence. The little gap between the minecart and fence should be removed.
    They will sit on the chair and the minecart will help them aim. This is also where the projectiles will be shot from.
    The minecart will teeter and totter like a see-saw in a playground when the player's view is moved up or down

2016-05-19_17.33.16.png
    Ideas for commands:
    /tc create - Creates a turret with the layout above
    /tc delete - Destroys a turret
    /tc select - Selects a turret that you are looking at. You most stand next to it and look at it in order for it to work
    /tc health - Sets the amount of health the player can have when on the turret
    /tc damage - Sets the amount of damage per projectile that is shot from the minecart
    /tc overheat - If the player shoots for too long, then the turret will overheat, meaning they can't shoot until the cooldown is over. You can set the overheat in seconds. If the player is not shooting, the xp bar will decrease (eg. If the player shoots for 5 seconds straight, a bar will charge up on the xp bar showing the overheating of the turret. If it is full, the player can't shoot until it reaches 0.)
    Sorry I made those the 1 above confusing. I will try my best to adjust it.
    /tc cooldown - Sets the cooldown in seconds if the turret overheats. (eg if the player overheats, the turret's cooldown will be 3 seconds until the player can shoot again)
    Ideas for permissions:
    tc.admin - Gives total access to turrets
    tc.use - Allows a player to use a turret
    When I'd like it by: 3 weeks to 6 weeks

2. Offline

123123b

bumpedy bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.