Control the Spawning of any entity

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by sebdomsan54, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Offline

sebdomsan54

is there any way that one can do cousuom enity spawn rate
    using the entitys base name
    primed.tnt or 20 (or what ever the entity name/entity id is for tnt)
    so in a config i can do say:
    primed.tnt
    biome: plians,tundra
    chance_to_spawn:60
    spawn_during:night
    min_level:64
    maxlevel:125
    something like that
    no commands
    no permitions

2. Offline

Zarius

You're wanting tnt to spawn at night in plains and tundra? Wouldn't that be messy? It'd also keep doing it so you'd just have a crater in a short time I imagine.

If you're wanting to do other mobs you can do this in OtherDrops:

PHP:
      ANY_CREATURE:
        - 
    actionMOBSPAWN
          drop
    SHEEP
          biome
    : [plainstundra]

chance60
          time
    night
    That'll have a 60% chance of replacing "any creature" with a sheep but only at night in the plains or tundra.

3. Offline

sebdomsan54

well no because my server has surface tnt off so it would just ba a bad idea to go out side and tnt was just a place holder i mean literaly any and all mobs (heance why i wasent useing mob names but its entity name/id) so some one with alot of know how would have to be the one making this

sorry for edting it on you btw

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  4. Offline

Zarius

Ah, no worries - well primed tnt would be ENTITY_PRIMED_TNT with other drops - you could put it there instead of the SHEEP. The OtherDrops BukkitDev page has more details but basically it supports all entity types from Bukkit: http://jd.bukkit.org/apidocs/org/bukkit/entity/EntityType.html (and includes modifiers such as baby, professions (for villages), powered (for creepers), maxhealth, etc.

5. Offline

sebdomsan54

dose
    dose it work with entity id ?

thatk you for your help this waset for me it was for some one who made a plugin request for a mod and got turnd down but this will work fine thank you for this im sure this will help him (i dont know him i just felt like helping XD)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  6. Offline

Zarius

7. Offline

sebdomsan54