Constant Storming

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AskCharlie, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AskCharlie

I am currently using craftbukkit 953, have been for a while now. I am having an issue where it constantly rains and storms all the time on the server without any let up. I thought possibly it was a plugin that I had installed causing it so I removed them all and yet it continues to rain, far past the expected duration for a storm.

I have installed many plugins such as WeatherControl, Essentials and others that have commands to stop weather and make the sun come back out, with little luck. There seems to be nothing to stop the rain from happening.

I have deleted craftbukkit 953 from my server and reinstalled a fresh copy, still infinite rain. I also decided to try a fresh new map and its calm at first but once it begins to rain or storm, then the infinite effect returns.

Any ideas?

2. Offline

SpencerB

World Guard has an option to disable weather.

3. Offline

AskCharlie

thanks for pointing that out. As I reviewed the file I noticed this..

weather:
    disable-lightning-strike-fire: true
    prevent-lightning-strike-blocks: []
    disable-weather: false
    disable-thunderstorm: false
    disable-pig-zombification: false
    always-raining: true
    always-thundering: true
    disable-powered-creepers: true

I never played with the weather feature of WorldGuard before and I don't have a clue why something like that would be on by default. I guess after i unloaded all plugins from the server and restarted, the games last state was still to storm, so it was still running which made me think that removing plugins didn't help solve the problem

thanks again for showing me the light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.