ConnectKick

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by _DioPix723, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: ConnectKick

What I want: (As seen in PlanetMine) Basically, when someone connects from another location, it kickes them with a message (in the config), and kicks the other person with a different message (again, in config). When that person reconnects, they connect normally.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: connectkick.exempt - Whitelists someone from the plugin

When I'd like it by: I don't mind, but the weekends would be nice.

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@_DioPix723 How is it possible that a player connects from two different locations? Mojang's auth servers prevent that, so if a player logs in on two clients at once, and then tries to connect to a server, both will get kicked with a message saying something to the effect of 'invalid session'. The only way this could happen iirc is if online mode is off.

3. No offense (should this offend you), but I suspect that you don't fully understand. By "locations", I mean clients - I also chose "locations" because of those other MC stuff, such as MineChat, or even if someone logs on to your account from another locations.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
  4. Offline

teej107

You still can't log on to the same server with two different clients on the same account. As @pie_flavor said, Mojang's servers prevent that unless your server is in offline mode (I assume) and offline mode is not supported on Bukkit forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.