Solved Connection Error after leaving server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Hockeymikey, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hockeymikey

I am running a Bukkit server on my local Windows 7 machine. Everything is fine until I disconnect from the server and try to reconnect. I leave the server and try to come back after any given period of time It says Connection error when it trys to ping the server. The only way I can fix this is to stop the server and restart it. I can join again after this but after I leave I get the Connection error again. Other players are getting this too not just me. What is causing this? Thanks.

2. Offline

Exodus_Mike

What is the connection threshold in your bukkit.yml set to? What error does it say in console when you try to reconnect?

3. Offline

breezeyboy

Its a bug with mc, you can leave the server running just restart mc

4. Offline

Hockeymikey

Are you sure? Other servers I have no problem with.

Oh you mean the Connection Throttle. I read up about it tonight and I think that is my problem. I thought it was connection throttle like maxuim alouded connection so I set it to like 4000000. I'll set it to 10 tomorrow and see if it's fixed. That's probably my problem. Thanks for the help!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  5. Offline

Exodus_Mike

I would recommend setting it to o (zero)

6. Offline

Hockeymikey

It worked. Thanks for the help.

Exodus_Mike likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.