[CONFIG] Bukkit Recipe Creator (v0.5.3) [1.7 support and new textures]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by DerEchteNexus, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

master1man

i have NO IDEA where to start with this stuff. i have a server, but i have no idea what to do with any of these files. so i got CustomCrafting, and i came here to get Bukkit Recipe Creator but i have no idea what to do with those files.
    "To install the plugin, just drag and drop the two files in the .rar file, into the plugins folder" yea i did that. now what? does it just sit there and look pretty or does it do something? i need major help with this stuff. do i need a special program to run it? or do i even have to run it. if so what do i click on to run it? i dont even know what CustomCrafting does. second of all, what is this:
    "This is the plugins folder, just drag the *.db file and the respective *.png texture into
    this folder. And thats it!"
    it was the first thing in the Readme, it is no help at all. BOTTOM LINE: can some 1 teach me how to make custom recipies for my server and how to install them? (coal+coal=coal2, coal2+coal2=coal3, coal3+coal3=diamond)

2. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

coal2 and coal3 do not exist. 9_9

3. Offline

master1man

that was an example, i just need to know why it is so complicated. its so impossibly irritating that a 'simple task' requires so much effort because the lack of information on how to use it. not everybody is a Bill Gates.

4. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

And this is not rocket science.

5. Offline

h0us3cat

This is bukkit science :)

Celtic Minstrel likes this.
  6. Offline

master1man

True, but the lack of information is very dissapointing. If you are new to this stuff, there is a 5% chance you will know what to do with this stuff, like me. Now can someone explain this to me, mabe send me the tutorial that is missing?

7. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

You should be able to just double-click the jar file.

8. Offline

Mista Epic

Ho do I use this? :confused:

9. Offline

jjp5

does it need spout to work?

10. If you're talking about this tool, bukkit recipe creator, no... because it's a tool, NOT a plugin.

11. Offline

jjp5

oh ok

12. Offline

sam501

stfu troll .NET is fine

I seriously discourage you using Mediafire, so does the Bukkit Team , transfer to something like Github or Dropbox

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  13. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

At least Mediafire is better than some of the other alternatives.

14. Offline

CarlosJ

Could you update the recipe creator to 1.2?

15. Offline

frozone2008

Could you update the MCRC to 1.4.x?

JuniorGenius likes this.
  16. Offline

JuniorGenius

I'm begging you, please, please, please, update this! :(

frozone2008 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.