Command to install plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by troycooper5, Jun 4, 2014.

?

Would you like this plugin on your server?

1. Yes

58.8%
  2. No

23.5%
  3. Maybe

17.6%
  1. Offline

PureGermanity

Wow man, that's really helped a lot, appreciate it! :D You saved me a lot of time of me always having to start windows for the server to run! You're a life saver (time saver)!

davewolax likes this.
  2. Offline

davewolax

You're welcome! :D

3. Offline

CoderCloud

davewolax Nice than that problem is solved too :D

4. Offline

davewolax

5. Offline

CoderCloud

6. Offline

davewolax

TheOfficialCincminc While this video is awesome but You could download one of CoderCloud plugins instead of essentials as a test. :p
    Also give some instructions slowly to people that don't know the commands, and show that in GUI menu, what each item does.
    Thanks for this awesome video!

7. Offline

CoderCloud

TheOfficialCincminc Seems like this file will never get approved ... Waiting for almost 2 days already :(

8. Offline

PureGermanity

No worrys, a guy who made a plugin for me had to wait 5 days for it ti be approved...

Might I also be allowed to test it?

9. Offline

CoderCloud

10. Offline

PureGermanity

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
  11. Offline

CoderCloud

12. Do you want me to remake it?

13. Online

timtower Moderator Moderator

Remake what?

14. Offline

davewolax

no it's fine! I was just saying some key points! but if you want to make it again would be great too! :D

15. The video?

Ya ill make it :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

16. I have only had this error once.
    I think it was because the plugin maker made a .zip file and then you had to get the plugin that way.
    Can you make it so you can un-ninstall the plugins and extract it from a .zip file

Sorry for the long time to wait for a reply.

Thanks

Trending

17. Offline

CoderCloud

Planet Minigames Plugins, that are uploaded in a zipfile never caused any issues for me, and should work fine.

Can you give me the link to the dev.bukkit.org page where the plugin is?

What do you mean by
    If you install plugins a second time with another version they will override the old one, and the new version will work after you reload

mactown21 https://github.com/CoderCloud/Installer
    I uploaded my source-code

Edit: I want to upload 2.0.1 for a little code cleanup later, you can change the version under commits

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

18. Offline

PureGermanity

Could you send me a link for the SDK?

19. Offline

davewolax

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post external links that are not related to bukkit or not.
    so just search on google "JAVA SDK For MAC" there are couple junk websites, just ignore that. there is one that let you download it. it's about 150MB.

Note: SDK is "software development kit" download and install it at your own risk!

PureGermanity likes this.
  20. Offline

mactown21

21. Offline

CoderCloud

22. Offline

CoderCloud

Version 2.0 finally approved :D

23. Offline

troycooper5

THANK YOU!
    I would like to thank EVERYONE for their support in this server, I never thought it would get this far!
    -troyncooper