Command Removal for Essentials?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Ryan_T15, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ryan_T15

I have a server with servercraft.co, And I've had it for just about a month now. And the few members that do play on the server, feel like its time to make it public. With a recent event of griefing from an unknown player, I feel its time I needed to properly set up permissions. (Which I'm hating..)

/help, It gives me lots of commands to use.. But is there a way to have it display only the ones I would like displayed? For example, It shows me exactly 23 pages of commands, (9 commands per page?) most of it is things people don't want to go scrolling through to find commands they need. I would like it to show, for example, only 2 pages worth of certain commands. And have the rest not show up. (of course, Will save a copy of all the commands in a text wall on our server forums.)

If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. :) Also, If anyone has worked, or is working, with the new servercraft, And has Bukkit installed on their servers, Throw out a list of commands that should be set up for Default, Regulars and Moderators please.

Thanks in advance :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.