Command notifier

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Siderz, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Offline

Siderz

I'm looking for a plugin that notifies ops of when someone inputs a server command.

For instance, on the console, when someone inputs a command, you'll see "Aamirio issued server command: /cremove", I'm looking for a plugin that will broadcast that to the ops/people with permission.

Right now I keep getting this error:

Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityChangeBlockEvent to WorldGuard v5.6.3
    And it's long, so it's difficult for me to scroll up and down looking for commands entered. Would be cool if someone could help with that error as well. Here's the rest of it:

Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityChangeBlockEvent to WorldGuard v5.6.3
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:427)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_5.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityChangeBlockEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:457)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_5.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityChangeBlockEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:445)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.EntityEnderman.c(EntityEnderman.java:106)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.EntityLiving.j_(EntityLiving.java:508)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.EntityMonster.j_(EntityMonster.java:24)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1333)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:546)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1315)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.World.tickEntities(World.java:1193)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.WorldServer.tickEntities(WorldServer.java:444)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:579)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:222)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:493)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:426)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:856)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.entity.EntityChangeBlockEvent.getEntity()Lorg/bukkit/entity/LivingEntity;
        at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardEntityListener.onEndermanPickup(WorldGuardEntityListener.java:755)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor139.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:425)
        ... 18 more

2. Offline

ormen97

3. Offline

Siderz

4. Offline

ormen97

5. Offline

kg9dh

6. Offline

Siderz

Thanks! That's perfect! And thanks for giving me credit :p

One thing it could do with though would be the ability to sign in and have it on by default. Also would it be possible to add it to CraftBukkitUpToDate? I don't normally check Bukkit.org anymore for updates, much easier with that plugin.

Thanks again! It's perfect! And sorry for responding late

7. Offline

kg9dh

Yeah ok, I'll try.