Command linked to text in chat.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by OTF Catastrophe, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Plugin category: Chat Related

Suggested name: ClickableChatText

What I want: I would like to know if there is a plugin like this or if this is possible to do as I feel it would be a pretty cool idea. In my MOTD for essentials on my hub's lobby server it says my server name then under is a list of all the things on my server(If confused I can provide a picture you can download). I would like to know if there was a plugin that could make it so I could right click one of the server names in the essentials MOTD and for it to run a command, such as /server (whatever the server was).

Ideas for commands: N/A

Ideas for permissions: N/A

When I'd like it by: Anytime

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Im not sure what that is... Mind explaining it for me if possible? Or provide a link on how to use the command?

4. Online

OTF Catastrophe It is a vanilla command able to send clickable messages in chat.

5. Offline

InkzzzMC

6. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

I do realize that it is a Vanilla command but I dont understand how I could link it to Essentials. It looks really hard to understand.

7. Online

OTF Catastrophe Don't look at which plugin you want it to link to, just let it execute commands. That is all you need.

8. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Alright aha I've been trying to use this command for over an hour now and I cant possibly understand how to make it do what I want it to do. I want the chat to be clickable as soon as the player joins automatically and I am absolutely lost on how to do so. Thank you TheSuddenlyFamous but I am horrible with developing. Hopefully someone could make something like that to make this easy.

9. Offline

Forcelydated

OTF Catastrophe
    Please use the correct format while creating a new thread next time.

10. Online

11. Offline

Forcelydated

timtower
    I know but correct format will seems more neat and easy to understand what he's like what commands/perms he'd like to have.

12. Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.