Command Items

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by tommygoesha, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Offline

tommygoesha

Plugin category: Mechanics

Suggested name: CommandItems

What I want:
    My aim is to connect createyourownmenu plugin and this one together. Id like to set certain items with lore text on them to run commands like /openmenu # but it doesnt have to be specifically that, it can run any command kind of like powertool but global.
    In the end i would like to make like a kit that has all the menu items
    like a Clock for main menu, Creeper head for pet menu, etc etc.

Maybe add an option that once its used it dissapears?
    Ideas for commands:
    Im really fine with anything but
    /Comi (cant do CI or itll clear inventory)
    while holding item /comi [command] [itemname] [itemdescription][Dissapears Y\N]

Ideas for permissions:
    CommandItems.[itemname] (that way a guest wont get a menu that a vip will)
    CommandItems.use
    CommandItems.deny
    CommandItems.onjoin

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, we have a 1000slot server and we cant release till this and another plugin are done.

2. Offline

Me4502

CraftBook CommandItems can do this.

3. Offline

tommygoesha

Well im kind of looking JUST for the commands, anyway i can get it without having all of Craftbook ._.?

so i found out i can but it doesnt seem to work for me.. and theres no clear directions on how to even get the item once configed

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  4. Offline

Me4502

You can disable everything in the config.

The command is /commanditems give NameOfCommandItemDefinition

And when you say you can't get it working, what doesn't work exactly?

5. Offline

tommygoesha

oh oka
    oh okay cause in game it tells me /comitem <give> and i didnt understand what that meant so i kept typing like /comitem 1 or /comitem itemname or /comitem tommygoesha
    x.x and that works but i thought i had to make it using a crafting table and that wouldnt work or else i messed up i put shapeless and put in 1 clock to get 1 clock|Main Menu

6. Offline

Me4502

I don't understand the last part of that sentence? You can set it up in CustomCrafting by setting the result as the item in the CommandItems.

7. Offline

tommygoesha

sorry i was a
    sorry i was a little tired, i meant i thought (besides the command way) the only way to get the custom item would be through the custom crafting recipe system. And i tried to make a custom crafting recipe but that didnt work. i made it so it was shapeless and that when you put 1 clock into the crafting table youd get a "main menu" item.

8. Offline

Me4502

Can you please pastebin your custom crafting file? Did it not craft the clock or did the clock not activate the CommandItems?

9. Offline

SheeperCreeper

I need help! it doesnt work it says CommandItems are not enabled and i tried to find in in the config but there's nothing there about that.

10. Please, message the developer himself not revive a dead thread. Thank you.

11. Offline

Me4502

Go into the configuration, find command-items, and enable it.