Plugin Help Coloured Chat Not Working and Double Prefix? [PLEASE HELP]

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by matt94909, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

matt94909

Hello, I am the owner of a 1.8 Bukkit server. I'm having troubles with Prefixes and Colours. Sign colours and colours from prefixes work, but when for example I type &b&lHey! It only comes up Hey in grey writing and there is two prefixes. Before my double prefix it says [L] (0) which is really annoying, so it cones up like this, [L] (0) Owner Owner Matt which is really frustrating. Not to mention that I am OP and don't have access to all commands. I think something might be wrong with my server. The list of my plugins is: AdvertiseBlocker, AntiCheat, AutoColour, Buycraft, ColoredSigns, ColoredTabList, CoreProtect_2.0.9, DisguiseCraft, DynmapPlotMe, Essentials, EssentialsAntiBuilt, EssentialsChat, EssentialsGroupManager, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Factions, MarryMe, MassiveCore, Multiverse-Core-2.4, NoCheatClassic, NoIPAdvertising, PlayerHeads, PlgSetSpawn, PlotMe, SignShop, SimpleSpawn, SkyWars, Vault-1.4.1, WorldEdit, WorldGuard and WorldPortal. Please help! I need to work this out ASAP!

Thanks,
    -Matt

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to alternatives as there is no 1.8 Bukkit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.