Solved Colored leather armor?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Ibix13, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ibix13

• Inappropriate behavior
    ofmg I didn't say THANK YOU becuase i never GOT WHAT I WANTED BECUASE OF YOU AND YOUR LITTLE S#$@ BAG FRIEND

2. Offline

Zach_1919

Ibix13 LOLZIES you make me laugh....it's funny because we did give you like three links and the code for what you needed.

3. Still, remeber I was the first one who gave you some code, crapy code, but it was code...And remeber you are the one who is asking for help, so remember: always be respectful for others, and they'ill respect you...

4. Offline

Zach_1919

Words of wisdom

CaptainBern likes this.
  5. Thank you.

Here you go:
    Code:
                    ItemStack armor = new ItemStack(Material.LEATHER_CHESTPLATE);
                    LeatherArmorMeta meta = (LeatherArmorMeta) armor.getItemMeta();
                    meta.setColor(Color.AQUA);
                    armor.setItemMeta(meta1);
    EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  6. Offline

Zach_1919

CaptainBern Lol he's long gone. By the way check out my sig!

EDIT: oh, i didn't change...

CaptainBern Well this is what it's supposed to be, but it's not showing up automatically when I post. Isn't it supposed to?

Here it is:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  7. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

CaptainBern Zach_1919

You should think before you post. This is a forum filled with new coders learning some of the basics. Mockery is not an appropriate response. I don't want to see either of you making such posts in the future.

Ibix13

When someone treats you rudely, don't retaliate. Report it and we'll handle it.

Blah1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.