Collection chest.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Reterg, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Reterg

I'm not much of a programmer myself so if someone is able to make this plugin, that would be awesome.

What I am after is a chest that can automatically collect the monster drops that come out of my mob trap. Is that possible? Something similar to the mine cart collection in Minecart Mania?

2. Offline

Niemand

I would love such a thing myself, was talking about it with my staff two days ago.

3. Offline

Afforess

It's not possible yet - but nag me again in 2-3 weeks.

4. Offline

RustyDagger

Afforess i had a server mod (replaced class files that did it a while back) Worked a treat should not be hard to add some hooks from that if you found it that would show you where in notch land to start looking and maybe how to make the hooks.

Cant think of its name i know it didn't run along side hmod nice it crashed the server.

5. Offline

Afforess

Send me a copy.

6. Offline

Niemand

7. Offline

Niemand

dropchest is now available.

but what did i post there? i did not want to link isocraft obviously. but where is the other mod i am looking for? :(

8. Offline

Reterg

Possible now. But what about back in January when he stated that?

9. Offline

Afforess

Um - it's been a feature of MM for months.

http://wiki.afforess.com/Minecart_Mania-Plugin/Track_Clearing
    (Read the last sentence)

10. Offline

DreadKyller

the specific plugin I'm talking about was in december, when it was first made @Reterg

11. Offline

Reterg

Which plugin was that? Are you talking about a bukkit plugin or Hmod?

12. Offline

DreadKyller

bukkit, the thread is in inactive/unsupported plugins by now, the maker has also been banned, that's all I know, I'll look for the thread.

13. Offline

Celeo

14. Offline

Reterg

That's ok, no need. I have been using Dropchest for months now. I was just curious because I really couldn't find anything back then.

15. Offline

nubpro

What do you really want?

16. Offline

Reterg

To win the lotto :D