Application Code Generator v1.1 - Make plugins will little effort

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by bwfcwalshy, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

@bwfcwalshy Is your program checking if the destination folder is null before writing the file?

3. Offline

tkuiyeager1

@bwfcwalshy there are few things in my error that in my language and you wont understand.
    i think it similar to @oceantheskatr error, i think the reason is that the programm could not find the directory of
    Generated Classes/<Plugin Name>.

4. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@tkuiyeager1, for me, nothing is being generated at all.

5. Offline

Triology12

Seems really nice for beginners and even avarge developers! Keep it up but i wondered what style you are using for your eclipse design. My poor white background gets really boring and was looking for something new @bwfcwalshy

6. Offline

MrBlackIsBack

I think he's using the dark UI theme built into Eclipse MARS and a Vibrant Ink colour theme. (If you don't know how to install color themes there are plenty of tutorials on yt)

oceantheskatr likes this.
  7. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

8. Offline

tkuiyeager1

@Tecno_Wizard its not generating anything for me also, only if i create the folder myself.

9. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

10. Offline

Triology12

11. Offline

FisheyLP

Nice :D
    What about turning this into a Eclipse/IntelliJ/NetBeans plugin to just use File -> New -> Bukkit Project

12. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

@FisheyLP I'd have to look into that, I have never made an IDE plugin before.

13. Offline

teej107

You can create templates.

14. Offline

DominicGamesHD

Great Program keep up the work but I prefer to code instead I look at this as a cheat but good for beginners to look at code just as I have used it for :) Keep up the good work :p

15. Offline

tobiyas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.