Filled CobbleShop

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by samoto25, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

samoto25

Plugin category: Economy

Minecraft version: 1.12

Suggested name: CobbleShop

What I want: I run a skyblock server so basically all the economy is based of the cobblestone people mine, so I only want them to be able to sell cobblestone. I want to use sign shops but I only want their balance coming from the cobblestone they mine.

So can someone make me a plugin that only makes it so that players can sell cobblestone for $1 each, and when they sell it, it should say "You sold <amount> cobblestone for $<amount>!" and if they try to sell something else, I want it to say "You can only sell cobblestone.

Ideas for commands: /cshop sellhand

Ideas for permissions: cshop.sellhand

When I'd like it by: ASAP!!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@samoto25 Will it only sell what is in their hand? If so: do you need the argument?
    Working on this.

3. Offline

samoto25

@timtower yeah they are selling what's in their hand, but now that you mention it can you make a new command, /cshop sellall , that will sell all the cobble in their inventory, with the perm node cshop.sellall

4. Offline

@samoto25 Will do

Done, like you requested, messages can be changed in the config, color codes supported.
    Download is in my signature link, file is called "SellCobbleHandLikeMe" (terrible name, I know, I don't care)
    Untested

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  5. Offline

samoto25

@timtower I know this project is filled, but is there anyway you can make it so that people can convert their balance back into cobblestone, for the cost of 1 dollar.
    So $1 = 1 cobblestone
    Trying to make something on my server so this would really help a lot thanks!

6. Offline

Attune

You should look into Gringotts, it's a plugin that bases economies off of items. So if you wanted to, you could:
    set it up so cobblestone = $1
    players put cobblestone into a chest labeled [vault]
    players get $1 added to their balancer per each cobblestone in their chest.

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/gringotts

7. Offline

That is a very different request though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.