Club Penguin Plugin!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by createelid, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

createelid

Basically.. Here we go!
    What i'm looking for is a plugin that has cool club penguin features in it.
    So basically.. They can buy "puffles" (Baby Sheep), all the different colors from a villager.
    I'd quite like a dojo feature into this plugin to.
    So like.. They have 3 options to pick...
    " FIRE " - Blaze Powder
    " SNOW " - Snowball
    " WATER " - Water Bottle
    And if someone picked fire over snow, fire would win.
    And if someone picked snow over water, snow would win.
    And if someone picked water over fire, water would win.
    And if they both picked a certain element it would class as a draw.
    And I'd like it if you could make it so after they win 3 rounds they win the game.
    I'd quite like it if they could get there own igloo too and they can decorate it by shift right clicking and getting a menu that involves buying schematics so they can decorate their igloo's.

Suggested plugin name: MineGuin
    Suggested permissions:
    You choose the permissions please!
    Commands:
    /d arena leave
    /d arena join

I can give you more details if you want! But if you think there is a certain feature you would like me to add to this just send me a message! Thank you!

To get more details on the plugin go check out the " Club Penguin " Website. Thanks so much! I'm really sorry if I've not explained it enough and i'm sorry moderators if their is something wrong with this!

RolloCurry likes this.
  2. Offline

Xerox262

In the dojo game, when it's a draw do you want it to just both give both player's a point or ignore the round Also do you want a reward for winning a dojo game thing. Do you want the puffles to follow a player that buys them or do you want them to be teleported to the igloo to roam around, and can you explain the igloo thing more?

3. Offline

Scimiguy

@createelid
    I honestly laughed out loud when I read the title of this request
    Haven't seen club penguin around in years

4. Offline

createelid

@Xerox262 the igloo thing I'd like to be a place like a plot where I can design stuff with a world edit schematic and then they can buy the world edit schematics and place them where they want in there igloo. The dojo game i'd like them to not get a point at all if they draw. Thanks for your response!

5. Offline

Firestar311

@createelid
    I looked at the title and just had to look at the request.
    Your request is sound, and properly formatted.
    But I am sorry, and have to turn this one down

6. Offline

createelid

@Jayfeather311 thanks for viewing the request! Do you have any requests for this plugin?

7. Offline

mcdorli

You made my day with this one.

@createelid
    Btw, do you want the membership icon scattered around the display at least 3 times per screen? My lil brother played this game and the first thing I noticed, was the "be a member" icons all over the place. I don't want to make the plugin btw.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
  8. Offline

createelid

Scattered around which display @mcdorli and thanks for giving a suggestion! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.